Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 for 1 on flights

2 for 1 on flights

Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

robandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura about
Default 2 for 1 on flights

just come across this thought it might benifit a few
http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/dyn...ffmt=0&affmn=0
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 for 1 on flights

Blimey that's good. For those emigrating might be cheaper to get a return than a single.....
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robandkath
booked 2 tickets to London, $2981 for both of us in March.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

what Perth to Uk with this deal - it says on the website ex uk TO oz. can you do it other way too?

Last edited by Safin; Nov 16th 2008 at 11:23 am.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

what a great deal, hope they do another one later on in the year when we will hopefully be going on a reccie/validation trip
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Safin
what Perth to Uk with this deal - it says on the website ex uk TO oz. can you do it other way too?
check the .au website of Qantas, last day today
Old Nov 17th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Evelin
check the .au website of Qantas, last day today
The website remembers your regional settings. I'm so gutted this offer end before I can fly. We wanted to go back once I've been signed off by docs after a csection. Ahhhhhhhh. Would save us a heap. Going to see if parents in law can get out to us cheap. At least there is hope airlines are doing offers. Anyone know if this sort of offer has been around before. Just wondering if the financial situation has impacted. If it is I guess we might have some more offers in the future. I'd be a happy bunny then.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
The website remembers your regional settings. I'm so gutted this offer end before I can fly. We wanted to go back once I've been signed off by docs after a csection. Ahhhhhhhh. Would save us a heap. Going to see if parents in law can get out to us cheap. At least there is hope airlines are doing offers. Anyone know if this sort of offer has been around before. Just wondering if the financial situation has impacted. If it is I guess we might have some more offers in the future. I'd be a happy bunny then.
Would imagine that with all the bad publicity Qantas has had recently,they feel the need to try and claw back some customers any way they can.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:15 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh I've just panic-text my family in the UK and emailed them the link! With the little one due in April I know my folks would love to come out but the cost of flights would be a real burden for them - these prices are too good. I really hope they decide to be spontaneous and book up! Yay!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robandkath

the offer has been extended until Wednesday night!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:00 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Evelin
the offer has been extended until Wednesday night!
Evelin, could you kindly point me in the direction of where you found that info as I can't find it on the Qantas site and I would like to let my family know if that is the case. Ta muchly
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

Am I missing something?

Just tried pricing up some flights on the Qantas web site, tried various dates between Feb & March (Brisbane to London) but just couldn't get the 2 for 1 deal, the price always calculates it as full paying fares. Can anyone throw some light on this?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:24 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

Originally Posted by showdan
Am I missing something?

Just tried pricing up some flights on the Qantas web site, tried various dates between Feb & March (Brisbane to London) but just couldn't get the 2 for 1 deal, the price always calculates it as full paying fares. Can anyone throw some light on this?
I can't help but maybe it only applies for return flights from the UK. Are you searching from the Qantas Europe site?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

No, I'm on the australian site, but this still has the 2 for 1 offer. There is a big clock counting down how long the offer has left, but when you start pricing up the flights there is no discount.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by showdan
No, I'm on the australian site, but this still has the 2 for 1 offer. There is a big clock counting down how long the offer has left, but when you start pricing up the flights there is no discount.
I am just trying to get through to Qantas in the UK as my parents in law are interested in coming. I have a funny feeling a lot of the flights are gone now because when I looked earlier cheaper fares were showing.

Already been on hold once and thought the call centre was putting me on hold because they fancied a break!!!!! I'll post an update if I get through

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.