Welsh Members

Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Willij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura about
Question Welsh Members

Hi,

Is there a Welsh members group ?

If not, anyone out there interested in starting / joining one with me ?

We've only just joined, haven't done TRA yet but would like to go to Melbourne/ Victoria.

Husband is applying as a fitter.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welsh Members

Originally Posted by Willij
Hi,

We've only just joined, haven't done TRA yet but would like to go to Melbourne/ Victoria.

There is lots of members on here and a lot of Welsh ones also!

Most of the Welsh members have a dragon as their Avatar or their names are in Welsh funnily enough!!

Im not Welsh and dont want to join your Welsh group but welcome to the site anyway.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Willij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura about

Thanks, for the reply.

By the way, I didn't intend to offend anyway.

I just noticed that there was a North West group who meet up and found it would be nice to do something similar in my own geopgraphic area.

I didn't specify Soth Wales as I thought it would be too divisive.

P.s. We're not all Jones or Davies

Originally Posted by manxfamily
There is lots of members on here and a lot of Welsh ones also!

Most of the Welsh members have a dragon as their Avatar or their names are in Welsh funnily enough!!

Im not Welsh and dont want to join your Welsh group but welcome to the site anyway.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:44 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Hi,

Hi there and welcome. I'm from Cardiff...Haven't heard of a Welsh Members Group, but there are quite a few Welsh here..sounds like a great idea

Where ya from?

Rachel
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

WacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura about

Hi.
we are from North Wales, so maybe a bit far to meet up.
Hello anyway
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

hi guys,
just thought i,de say hello from the other side of the world!
we are currently living in melbourne, we've been there, done that with the tra thing!
just thought i'de wish you good luck with it!

louise

ps we came from caerphilly south wales
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:53 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WacandJill
Hi.
Hello anyway
Me too...where abouts are you?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:59 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WacandJill
Hi.
Hello anyway
hm, mae bawb wedi mynd i gwelu dwi'n meddl.

O lle ti'n dwad? dwi'n dwad o Bwllheli
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:00 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder

Ti wedi anghofio w yn meddwl...
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:01 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ransi
Me too...where abouts are you?
haia gwyllt
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:05 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Does that say "See the Bombers fly up?"
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:16 am
Cheeky member

haia gwyllt
Iawn feit..
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:25 am
Gwyllt

Originally Posted by Ransi
Iawn feit..
weithia dwi ddim yn gallu gweld pethau, genetic, dim problym
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:29 am
Cheeky member

weithia dwi ddim yn gallu gweld pethau, genetic, dim problym
Dwin y rhy fath...bob nos ar ol cwrw...
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:33 am
Gwyllt

Originally Posted by Bordy
Does that say "See the Bombers fly up?"
Essendon is the club of choice for Celts to my knowledge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.