welsh couple

Old May 30th 2011, 5:06 am
julie

jubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nice
Talking welsh couple

Hope someone can help me. I am looking for a welsh couple who had 3 boys. The were only here for 6 months (about 4 years ago). They went back to Wales in about the Nov/Dec time(4 years ago). I believe they are back on the sunshine coast and we would love to meet up with them. When they were living here before they were living on the Glenfields Estate. please help if you can.
Thanks Julie
Old May 30th 2011, 7:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: welsh couple

Originally Posted by jubily
Hope someone can help me. I am looking for a welsh couple who had 3 boys. The were only here for 6 months (about 4 years ago). They went back to Wales in about the Nov/Dec time(4 years ago). I believe they are back on the sunshine coast and we would love to meet up with them. When they were living here before they were living on the Glenfields Estate. please help if you can.
Thanks Julie
Were they nameless? No idea where the Glenfields Estate is. Were they on BE?

I knew a welsh couple with three boys, but they lived down my way, moved back to Wales and were planning on moving back but no idea where to. They had rellies over in Perth and her name has completely escaped me.
Old May 30th 2011, 10:51 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
her name: "has completely escaped me"
Unusual name, is it Welsh? Should be easy to find.
Old May 30th 2011, 11:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EvannTel
You'd think, wouldn't you?
Old May 30th 2011, 8:37 pm
julie

jubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nicejubily is just really nice

The people concerned will know the reason why the message has been written this way. Thank you. They were living on the Sunshine Coast Qld.
Old May 30th 2011, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

PeteDtoOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EvannTel
They may have changed it to 'easy to find' with a deed poll