Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well We Are Here! And Loving It!! - Fremantle

Well We Are Here! And Loving It!! - Fremantle

Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:05 am
WE ARE HERE AND LOVING IT

thewarnersinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Well We Are Here! And Loving It!! - Fremantle

I have been here for 1 week now and loving it! The boys are in school and loving it!

Hubby has gone back to sell the business but I am coping admirably! Is there anyone else around the area or any Perth meet ups planned?

If you are thinking where to settle then Fremantle has got to be considered, it is absolutely gorgeous. Mind you its a bit cold today - only 33*c!!

Jayne
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:09 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well We Are Here! And Loving It!! - Fremantle

Originally Posted by thewarnersinoz
I have been here for 1 week now and loving it! The boys are in school and loving it!

Hubby has gone back to sell the business but I am coping admirably! Is there anyone else around the area or any Perth meet ups planned?

If you are thinking where to settle then Fremantle has got to be considered, it is absolutely gorgeous. Mind you its a bit cold today - only 33*c!!

Jayne
Hi and welcome to the forum

Glad your loving it......we are not coming to Perth until 2007, have Freemantle marked as a must to visit.

Mark sure you are well wrapped up with it being so cold
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:44 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, we coming over June 25th and really love the look of Fremantle, have been told its expensive there, how have you found it??? looks like a place I would love to settle in, and my older girls would love it, there 18 and 16, cheers then.....ps...would love to meet up when we get there, need to make friends asap...
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:19 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Jayne

Blimey you got the kids in school quick!!!

Glad you are loving it!!

Kris xx
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Graham67 is on a distinguished road

Jayne

Hi thewarnersinoz posted a thread yesterday and was in checking replies today. Great to hear that your family are settling well into your new life. Long may it continue. A wee question you are in fremantle and we are considering settling there too. Are you renting or have you bought and what school did you send the boys to. Good luck in the future. Graham.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh...Freo, my favourite place of all in Perth.

I go there when I need a culture/history/character fix.

Kids play on the park, we then take a stroll through the markets, then it's off to find a cafe and sit outside with a lovely coffee and people watch for a while.

Love to live there but can't afford to.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

Can't wait to visit Freo, in just under a week's time!

33 degrees sounds wonderful. Best pack my speedos then.

Where we are in the UK at the moment it's 4 degrees Celsius and snowing

March has this year apparently been the coldest of the 4 so-called winter months (Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar) for the first time since 1883ish

Brrrrrrrrr

Cheers
Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:53 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

its a bit cold today - only 33*c!!
Oh i wish it was that cold over here
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you and thanks for posting a positive outlook on where you are.

I hope you carry on loving it

hugs Lace xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:12 am
WE ARE HERE AND LOVING IT

thewarnersinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in the suburb of Beaconsfield. it is wonderful. We are renting at the mo. We are staying in a short stay house. I think it has cost us $4200 for 6 weeks but we belong to a thing called Bartercard and have paid with trading pounds, I do have to find accommodation in the next few weeks though - I think that is going to be quite hard! Properties to buy, from what I can gather start from $300,000 for 2/3 beds.

Does the 'Hillarys' meet up occur every Thursday? What about school holidays?

Jayne

ps I use to post on here as "Jayne & Andy' but hubby has it now in England.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Jayne

Hi Jayne

We are coming over on the 6th May.
We have been looking at Fremantle,Mandurah or Bunbury.
Did you look anywhere else before you settled.

Beth