Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well ... Turns out we have been on TV!

Wikiposts

Well ... Turns out we have been on TV!

Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: Well ... Turns out we have been on TV!

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hey All,

I hear that I have been spotted on BBC. Heres a VERY quick upate before I shoot off to work.

I left Real Estate one week after shooting that and am now doing the following...

1. Writing for www.inthemix.com.au, Tsunami Magazine and occassionally Resident Advisor.com.au

2. Aiming to get on the club circuit again VERY soon, promoting my own events on the Sunny Coast as its in need of a lift.

3. Selling appliances for kitchens on the side which is great fun so if anyone on the Sunshine Coast needs any kitchen or laundry goods come and see me! PM me for further details

4. Mum still has not got in touch although I have been told that they seen it! At least she can now see what a life I have over here. Perhaps one day she will come around and pick up the phone.

5. Zoe started a wedding stationary business. Starts trading after our wedding on August 1st.

6. We are now saving for a deposit on our own home as the market seems to be a bit rocky at the moment so we are hanging on to see which way it goes (hopefully <<<<)

7. WE ARE HAPPY!!! If anyone is unsure of this place just think of the Sunlight and the good people. I am easily the happiest I have ever been and the competition was a breeze!!!

hi are you that dj guy off the tv" get a new life ? "
we were the main family in that & have only now recievec the tapes . we are nr mooloolaba.
my son nick was very interesrted in your music story as he is into his music ,he is 21 on mon 14 th june . so party time on sat .
we didnt see you at the wrap party [if it was you ] who did you film with ?
anyway good luck with it all .
the family reeve . xx

Well - I will DEFO come on again when I get a chance. Sorry I have not been on for a while.

Anth
Old Jun 11th 2004, 3:32 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

saw u and your lady on t.v and can i just wish you all the best in everything ya do,you seem very focused and know what u want and me and the wife both sat there watching ya and said that guys going to make something of himself.you have age on your side and a massive pair balls,just go for it mate and dont ever change. all the best jonni boy and family