Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well thats done then!!!

Well thats done then!!!

Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:27 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well thats done then!!!

Well meds and x-rays done.

Just in case anyone is interested, I thought I would post the costs for anyone who may want comparisons.

Three x-rays at £60 each total £180
Medicals at £65 each = £195
Hep B tests because of piercings £20 each, total £60
HIV tests at £20 each, total £60
£10 postage to Sydney, where the meds etc are checked.

Giving a grand total of £505

We went to Nottingham Nuffield Hospital. Easy to find and we found the Dr who saw us to be a nice and friendly chap.

Best of luck to those on the path.

Gary
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well thats done then!!!

Hi Gary

Thanks for info + up date have sent you a pm

Sue2
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb

Just in case anyone is interested, I thought I would post the costs for anyone who may want comparisons.

We went to Nottingham Nuffield Hospital. Easy to find and we found the Dr who saw us to be a nice and friendly chap.

Gary

Hi Gary

Good to hear they went OK.

I hope your coughing was up to scratch

Graham
Old Oct 12th 2004, 8:07 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Gary, bet you're glad that's over now

It's probably the most money you'll ever spend to have your nads held !
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:19 pm
Cheeky

Gary!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Another step forward to Oz!!!!!

Cheeky!!

Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:32 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, my wife was a little unhappy though as she said that she could have told him without any checking!!!!...But she would have asked me for the 500 Quid!!

Originally Posted by EssexNobby
Well done Gary, bet you're glad that's over now

It's probably the most money you'll ever spend to have your nads held !
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:47 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

Thanks Graham

I think I coughed correctly to order...

We were told that the results should be in Oz by early November, but advised calling them to confirm despatch.

Only waiting the Police checks now, which I hope will be delivered in a couple of weeks at the latest.

Cheers, Gary

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Gary

Good to hear they went OK.

I hope your coughing was up to scratch

Graham
Old Oct 19th 2005, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

what did med at notts involve ? - what did you need to take with you - did your wife need to take copy of last smear results

thanks to ns
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

whhoops meant to ask what was docs name
thankyou
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:58 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gsb

Gary
do i assume correctly that this was for three of you?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is over a year old by the way
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:05 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

glad all went well for you.

we had our meds at Nottingham, got called in to Dr's room by this old grumpy looking chap, with his glasses perched on the end of his nose. First impression was "not going to get anything past this chap", must admit he frightened the life out of me.............but by the end he had me in stitches. I knew his life story, what his and his wife's star signs were, and he really made me feel at ease.

Then again, the sight of a young, svelte, 30 something, lying on an examining couch in just bra and knickers would have made his day!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb

Gary

We also had our xrays done on monday and our meds done today ! We went to Bournemouth Nuffield hosp and it cost us £72.00 pounds each !!!!
for our xrays. Had our meds done today this cost us

£240.00 for 2 adults
£100.00 for 9 year old
£60.00 for blood tests
£30.00 for P & p

So all together for the 3 of us it was £574.00 :scared:

Cant fault the DR though she was very nice !

Nicky
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

gsb is in brisbane - this thread is a year old!!!!! helloooooooooooooooo ?????
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:13 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
gsb is in brisbane - this thread is a year old!!!!! helloooooooooooooooo ?????
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so it is, how did it get resurrected?

Last edited by tinkerbell; Oct 19th 2005 at 6:20 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.