Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well....someone jinxed me....

Wikiposts

Well....someone jinxed me....

Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: Well....someone jinxed me....

well i have to see the funny side of me replying to this post friday morning saying everything i own keeps breaking....little did i know a few hours later my arm would be snapped in 3 bits and i would be in casualty for hours!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:22 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Well....someone jinxed me....

Oh my God

You Poor Thing

Hope it mends quickly for you.

Julia
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:30 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JayneS
well i have to see the funny side of me replying to this post friday morning saying everything i own keeps breaking....little did i know a few hours later my arm would be snapped in 3 bits and i would be in casualty for hours!
bloody hell Jayne that sure is bad news! I hope you get it sorted quickly and aren't in too much pain. Sending you loads of get better soon wishes.

Bundy, took your advice and had a word with my car on Friday. Tried the hooter on Saturday and ..... it worked!!! Now howz that?!
I am impressed!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:01 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunchaser

Bundy, took your advice and had a word with my car on Friday. Tried the hooter on Saturday and ..... it worked!!! Now howz that?!
I am impressed!
See, they listen, these inanimate objects. Just takes the right words....

Shall be charging a consultancy fee at this rate