Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well, really!!!!

Well, really!!!!

Old Mar 30th 2004, 10:34 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Well, really!!!!

I've been sitting here quietly since LAST FRIDAY when I hit the magic 1000 posts, calmly assured that I would be awarded the much prized dancing kangaroo. What do I get? Bugger all!!

That Polly's FIRED!

Anyway, I hereby award myself the dancing kangaroo, with diamond cluster, and while I'm at it I hereby crown myself Emperor of the Known Universe!

You may all now post 'Awww, poor DUP! We're SO sorry to have slighted you.." type posts. while I bask in your adoration! (Now where's that 'smug' smiley?)
Attached Thumbnails Well, really!!!!-dancing-kangaroo.gif  
Old Mar 30th 2004, 10:51 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Well, really!!!!

Originally posted by downunderpom
You may all now post 'Awww, poor DUP! We're SO sorry to have slighted you.." type posts. while I bask in your adoration! (Now where's that 'smug' smiley?)
Awww, poor DUP......I'm so sorry we forgot you matey

We adore ya really Happy 1000

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:02 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Awww, poor DUP......I'm so sorry we forgot you matey

We adore ya really Happy 1000

Phoenixuk2oz
Thank you, darling!

More, more, gimme more!!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:07 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Thank you, darling!

More, more, gimme more!!

Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:10 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Awww poor DUP.....

Actually, the truth is if you posted more you might actually get noticed. Congrats you old fart
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:13 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Awww poor DUP.....

Actually, the truth is if you posted more you might actually get noticed. Congrats you old fart
LOL

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

People are busy you know, and do have a life outside of here.

Impatient bugger should be stripped of your user name.

Hope your next thousand are of similar quality to the first
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:17 pm
I like kittens.

Originally posted by Bix
People are busy you know, and do have a life outside of here.

Impatient bugger should be stripped of your user name.

Hope your next thousand are of similar quality to the first
I don't care! I want recognition, and I want it NOW!!!

Similar quality? What? You want MORE of this tripe? Okay, okay... Pass the onions...

Thank you Mrs D. I can always rely on you.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:21 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Mrs D. I can always rely on you.
To get up you, be a smartarse & give you a hard time? Yep, always!!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:28 pm
I like kittens.

To get up you, be a smartarse & give you a hard time? Yep, always!!
It is your function in life. While Mrs DUP is at work, she expects you to keep me in line! It's a 'woman' thing, apparently...
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:35 pm
Rocket Scientist

It is your function in life. While Mrs DUP is at work, she expects you to keep me in line! It's a 'woman' thing, apparently...

Dagboy says that its my function in life too, to give him a hard time & be a smartarse. You're right, it must be a woman thing & we wouldnt want to disappoint Mrs DUP, now would we? :lecture:

(Am I ever going to get rid of this schoolteacher type image? LOL)
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:37 pm
I like kittens.

(Am I ever going to get rid of this schoolteacher type image? LOL)
More the whip and thigh-high boots, i should think!

Tell me, is that what 'whipping cream' gets used for?
Old Mar 31st 2004, 12:35 am
Rocket Scientist

More the whip and thigh-high boots, i should think!

Tell me, is that what 'whipping cream' gets used for?
Im not even going there!!!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 12:38 am
I like kittens.

Im not even going there!!!
Cowardly custard!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 12:39 am
I like kittens.

Cowardly custard!
All this talk of cream and custard is making me hungry! Time for lunch, I think.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.