Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well the plane ticket has now been bought!

Wikiposts

Well the plane ticket has now been bought!

Old Nov 27th 2004, 3:59 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Well the plane ticket has now been bought!

Well folks its official now!

I have just bought my plane ticket.

In a slight change of plan i am now flying from Birmingham (only 30 miles from home) to Perth

I am flying with Emirates leaving Brum at 13.20h via Dubai and landing in Perth 17.15 pm local time!

If anyone is going on the same flight then let me know!!!

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 27th 2004, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well the plane ticket has now been bought!

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Well folks its official now!

I have just bought my plane ticket.

In a slight change of plan i am now flying from Birmingham (only 30 miles from home) to Perth

I am flying with Emirates leaving Brum at 13.20h via Dubai and landing in Perth 17.15 pm local time!

FremantleRaider
wish i was going on the same flight, but ours wont be for a while yet.
ohwell, goodluck to you mate.
Trish
Old Nov 27th 2004, 4:20 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

FremantleRaider
Which day are you going?
Old Nov 27th 2004, 4:21 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!! How exciting !! Has reality set in yet?

What date you going

Donna.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 5:16 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Originally Posted by madsad
Wow!! How exciting !! Has reality set in yet?

What date you going

Donna.
oopppsss lol forgot to say didn't i lol

I am leaving on Wednesday December 1st 4 bloody days time!!!!

The reality of it has really set in now, i went to the loo 4 times within half an hour of booking the flight! (just in case anyone wanted to know!)

I am geting my travelers cheques on Monday, say good bye to all the relations up and down the country (VERY BUSY DAY!!), doing my final packing on Tuesday and then flying out on Wednesday and arrive in Perth 5.30 ish local time in afternoon (just in time for a cold G&T!), That will give me 1 day to recover from any jet lag then its hit the night life of Perth/Fremantle, check out all the eye candy as the other half wont be able to slap me as she ait comming out for a few months hehe.
But on a serious note i am gonna take 2 weeks out to get myself settled then its job hunting time for me, with my IT skills, Customer services skills and chef skills i should find a job fairly fast.

I will of course post to let everyone know how things are going and tell every one about this special fruit and veg place in Perth

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

oopppsss lol forgot to say didn't i lol

I am leaving on Wednesday December 1st 4 bloody days time!!!!

The reality of it has really set in now, i went to the loo 4 times within half an hour of booking the flight! (just in case anyone wanted to know!)

I am geting my travelers cheques on Monday, say good bye to all the relations up and down the country (VERY BUSY DAY!!), doing my final packing on Tuesday and then flying out on Wednesday and arrive in Perth 5.30 ish local time in afternoon (just in time for a cold G&T!), That will give me 1 day to recover from any jet lag then its hit the night life of Perth/Fremantle, check out all the eye candy as the other half wont be able to slap me as she ait comming out for a few months hehe.
But on a serious note i am gonna take 2 weeks out to get myself settled then its job hunting time for me, with my IT skills, Customer services skills and chef skills i should find a job fairly fast.

I will of course post to let everyone know how things are going and tell every one about this special fruit and veg place in Perth

FremantleRaider
hope you have a safe journey mate, keep us all posted
Old Nov 27th 2004, 10:03 am
Cheeky

Hi FMR,

How are ya!!

I cannot believe how quick its come round. Is it your last day at work tomorrow?

Anyway safe journey, take care and dont forget.........keep us posted!!

Good Luck!!!
Cheeky

Old Nov 27th 2004, 10:11 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi FMR,

How are ya!!

I cannot believe how quick its come round. Is it your last day at work tomorrow?

Anyway safe journey, take care and dont forget.........keep us posted!!

Good Luck!!!
Cheeky
Hi Cheeky!

I cant believe how fast it has come round either!! It is my last day tomorrow and we got a busy one! (just my luck!)

As soon as i finish work tomorrow night i am driving up to Manchester untill Tuesday afternoon to give me time to say bye to the other halfs side of the family then taking teh train back to the pub for a final bag pack ( i only packed one bag today with a few things and it weighs a bloody ton! (looks like i might be paying for excess baggage! LOL)
The its off to Brum airport for my flight on Wednesday!

I will be posting total rubbish and really no inportant information ( like always hehe) untill Wednesday and i will post a final one before i leave for the airport! (i really cant believe its happening!!) then proberly at the weekend after i have had a few days to settle in!

I just wanna say thanks to all on here who have given me support and a good laugh at some of the posts, I also want to thank my manager and all my fans for their........... ooppsss sorry wrong thread! lol

I really really really cant be arsed to go to work 2morrow but as i live in the pub i aint got no choice (oh well!) hehe

FMR
Old Nov 27th 2004, 10:21 am
Cheeky

FMR!

Well the good thing about being busy at work is at least the time will go quick!

I hope the goodbyes go ok.......

Are your parents still coming out with you?

Cheeky
PS yep keep posting, a step by step account would be nice!! Only kiddin! you are gonna be so busy, so dont worry about it!

Hi Cheeky!

I cant believe how fast it has come round either!! It is my last day tomorrow and we got a busy one! (just my luck!)

As soon as i finish work tomorrow night i am driving up to Manchester untill Tuesday afternoon to give me time to say bye to the other halfs side of the family then taking teh train back to the pub for a final bag pack ( i only packed one bag today with a few things and it weighs a bloody ton! (looks like i might be paying for excess baggage! LOL)
The its off to Brum airport for my flight on Wednesday!

I will be posting total rubbish and really no inportant information ( like always hehe) untill Wednesday and i will post a final one before i leave for the airport! (i really cant believe its happening!!) then proberly at the weekend after i have had a few days to settle in!

I just wanna say thanks to all on here who have given me support and a good laugh at some of the posts, I also want to thank my manager and all my fans for their........... ooppsss sorry wrong thread! lol

I really really really cant be arsed to go to work 2morrow but as i live in the pub i aint got no choice (oh well!) hehe

FMR