Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well off it goes.....TRA

Well off it goes.....TRA

Old Jan 5th 2007, 8:50 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well off it goes.....TRA

Well its gone and good riddance to. Our skills assessment for a 136 modl visa {mechanical services and air conditioning} I cant say it was a pleasant experience but its done. Fingers crossed for a positive result.

If you have not done yours yet bite the bullet and get it finished stop saying we will do it tomorrow...Oh sorry that was us.

Kaye
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all
Default Re: Well off it goes.....TRA

Originally Posted by wardy2
Well its gone and good riddance to. Our skills assessment for a 136 modl visa {mechanical services and air conditioning} I cant say it was a pleasant experience but its done. Fingers crossed for a positive result.

If you have not done yours yet bite the bullet and get it finished stop saying we will do it tomorrow...Oh sorry that was us.

Kaye
Good luck!
Was it a DIY?
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:21 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

No we bottled it I'm afraid. Agent was fantastic though it was bad enough gathering info. However I do feel if i had had the time and saw one that had already been written and I could have copied the format I feel i could have managed to do it.

Kaye
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:28 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh good luck

TRA is hellish - you must feel great it's gone
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

No we bottled it I'm afraid. Agent was fantastic though it was bad enough gathering info. However I do feel if i had had the time and saw one that had already been written and I could have copied the format I feel i could have managed to do it.

Kaye
For TRA its probably a good idea to get help.
We were lucky in that ours was simply a matter of sending off course outlines for a degree course. Although, I had a hell of a time trying to get the course details. I got my degree about 10 years ago and didnt keep any info - surprise surprise.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Kaye

That's great.

It's such a relief getting it sent off, it took me 4 months to complete ours.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
That's great.

It's such a relief getting it sent off, it took me 4 months to complete ours.
Took us 8 months!
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Took us 8 months!

Ah, but you had all the self employed things though. I didn't have that excuse
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by Wendy
Ah, but you had all the self employed things though. I didn't have that excuse
It's the subcontracting that the confusing part - ugh I'm shuddering at the thought of that TRA
Old Jan 5th 2007, 10:59 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Kaye
oh god that sounds just like us.
glad we're not the only ones who put it off!
bec and egg
Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:23 am
aka DORIS

Took us 4 months to do ours. But we kept putting it off could not face going through all that training stuff etc. In the end we just got on with it, and now its gone ....yeah

Kaye
Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooooooooh i was just about to sit down and make a start on my TRA. Must admit was wondering whether to get an agent to doit for me Can anyone point the way to a freindly reliable agency in the north west who dont own a black horse and bow and arrow?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 1:38 pm
aka DORIS

Not sure of any in that area but most of the stuff we have done with our agency in Edinburgh has been by phone and email. I think many people work like that. Have a search on Google there are so many agencies it will come up with someone i'm sure.

Good luck
Kaye
Old Jan 6th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Kaye
Good luck with your TRA. Everyone says it the hardest part and I must agree, they are right!!!
Fingers crossed you won't have a long wait.

Lynne
Old Jan 6th 2007, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by daunted
ooooooooooooh i was just about to sit down and make a start on my TRA. Must admit was wondering whether to get an agent to doit for me Can anyone point the way to a freindly reliable agency in the north west who dont own a black horse and bow and arrow?

Good luck with your TRA

Can't help with an agent as we didn't use one - plenty of people do though so if you do a search you should be able to find some information

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.