British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Well it's goodnight from me (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/well-its-goodnight-me-321773/)

tracey.d Sep 13th 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Well it's goodnight from me

Hi G,
You stopped posting just before I did, but I've returned (although not as often) and I'm glad to see you back here. I dont know what made you leave but ignore whatever it was ;) . The amount of posts on this thread show how popular you are :)

Blossom,
I seem to have missed something while I have been away. Have you left and re-registered or something? How come you only have 10 posts?

Bloomin' heck. I haven't been away for that long, only a few weeks and so much seems to have happened!!! Quite a few seem to have gone (to Aus I hope!!), some of those on the house selling thread have sold their houses (not me :rolleyes: :D ) and there are loads of newbies!

It's good to be back.

Tracey :)

DIMO8 Sep 14th 2005 6:36 am

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi G,
You stopped posting just before I did, but I've returned (although not as often) and I'm glad to see you back here. I dont know what made you leave but ignore whatever it was ;) . The amount of posts on this thread show how popular you are :)

Blossom,
I seem to have missed something while I have been away. Have you left and re-registered or something? How come you only have 10 posts?

Bloomin' heck. I haven't been away for that long, only a few weeks and so much seems to have happened!!! Quite a few seem to have gone (to Aus I hope!!), some of those on the house selling thread have sold their houses (not me :rolleyes: :D ) and there are loads of newbies!

It's good to be back.

Welcome back also Tracey........Why did you go?....sometimes you just need a break from BE, helps to keeo you sanity during the addiction phase :D

Hope your now on top form and rearing to post

D x

mandi248 Sep 14th 2005 8:39 am

Think I must read this forum with my eyes closed half the time as i missed all this!!! Glad you decided to stay Grayling, you provide a lot of balance :D
Mandi

jimtrish Sep 14th 2005 8:48 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
Ok

Time to swallow my pride :o

I 'left' in a huff. Silly really 'cos I've seen it all before. :rolleyes:

I am back. :cool:

For those who think it was silly and impetuous to say I was going.....I agree.

But I really don't give a f**k what some of you choose to think. :p

I DO care about what some people I have actually met think and those who I think I have got to know.

So..If you think you're 'ard enough :rolleyes: slag me off.

G

I for one think its excellent that your'e back g, we missed you, your'e a real diamond :)

love

Trish
xx

DollyDaydream Sep 14th 2005 9:49 am

Ok

Time to swallow my pride :o

I 'left' in a huff. Silly really 'cos I've seen it all before. :rolleyes:

I am back. :cool:

For those who think it was silly and impetuous to say I was going.....I agree.

But I really don't give a f**k what some of you choose to think. :p

I DO care about what some people I have actually met think and those who I think I have got to know.

So..If you think you're 'ard enough :rolleyes: slag me off.

G

Lovely to see you back G

D D xxxx

Blossom Sep 14th 2005 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi G,

Blossom,

It's good to be back.

Hi Tracey

Yes, it's me, I left, and then thought better of it so rejoined using my old name, but I lost all my stars and karma!! That'll teach me to think before I act in future.

Oh well it's good to be back.

Blossom

tracey.d Sep 14th 2005 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by Blossom
Hi Tracey

Yes, it's me, I left, and then thought better of it so rejoined using my old name, but I lost all my stars and karma!! That'll teach me to think before I act in future.

Oh well it's good to be back.

Blossom

Welcome back :) . Your boxes seem to be adding back up nicely :D

Tracey

alkristensen Sep 14th 2005 11:43 pm

Right come on back to business as usual, everyone in........

Ok lets start again.

Thread killed

alk

possoms Sep 15th 2005 9:54 am

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Right come on back to business as usual, everyone in........

Ok lets start again.

Thread killed

alk

Eh? :confused: you been on the loopy juice :)

Cheetah7 Sep 15th 2005 10:02 am

And goodbye.

Hope all your dreams come true.

G

Grayling are you up for another piss up at some point in Manchester?

But you musnt force me to drink, (shakes head). :D

mr mover Sep 15th 2005 10:50 am

I did ;)

G

Thank the "powers that be " G ,! i was about to go down to Mawson lakes and stir your son up, when you get here we have a spot on the "light river " that has REDFIN, CALLOP, and EURO carp and BROWN TROUT, but a man with your skills in coarse fishing ,would find it easy............pm ...me ,,,,mm