Well Hello

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:45 am
Just Joined

the_jones_family is on a distinguished road
Default Well Hello

Just wanted to post to say hello an introduce ourself. We are the jones's, we have Two girls 5 and 2 will be hopefully moving to Perth in March 08. I'll be coming on a spouses Visa (The misses is an ozzie obviously) Just wanted to hi before I start with all the stupid Questions
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:56 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well Hello

Hi Jones family I'm you'll find this site invaluable-it has answered so many of my questions. My OH is applying for spouse visa with me being the Aussie-have frontloaded meds, done police checks & application going in about 3 weeks, also taking 2 dogs out so if you have any Q's...Best of luck
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:00 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Welcome to BE.

Joex
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:04 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Hello

Welcome to BE.

Joex
Hi.

Lots of spouse visa people here who can help you. It's all pretty easy though confusing at the time.

Let us know if you need help.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hello to the Jones's

Welcome to BE.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

welcome,i to have asked some questions but i have found people to be very helpful, and give good advice
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

Welcome, This is the best place for your questions everyone is so helpfull.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

I see u have just arrived hows it goin? we r going for our medicals 2day, had our police clearances done and they have come back so this is the last stage of paperwork just need to wait on the visas coming through, cant wait!! we r also going to WA hopfully near Margaret river, let me know what u think about ur move etc as its good to talk to others doing the same. good luck
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome. Don't be shy, just get stuck in and I'm sure anyone that can help, will.

Olias
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Hello the Jones Family! We are Joneses too...

My wife's spouse visa was issued last month and only took two weeks to come back. Are you doing it on your own or with an agent?

You will be glad you found this site
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the_jones_family
Just wanted to post to say hello an introduce ourself. We are the jones's, we have Two girls 5 and 2 will be hopefully moving to Perth in March 08. I'll be coming on a spouses Visa (The misses is an ozzie obviously) Just wanted to hi before I start with all the stupid Questions
Howdy '!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:54 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Hello the Jones Family! We are Joneses too...

My wife's spouse visa was issued last month and only took two weeks to come back. Are you doing it on your own or with an agent?

You will be glad you found this site
I would say to all spousers try to so on own-this visa type fairly straightforward as I'm sure many will agree esp with all the info & checklists available on here
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Hello the Jones family!
You might be interested to know there is a Spouse Visa Circle to join on The Barbie. Well worth it, coz we're all in a similar boat on there (yes, the one heading to the waterfall edge!!) and you can let rip with the stupid questions (we all do!).
Look forward to being of help...,
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JoolsB
I would say to all spousers try to so on own-this visa type fairly straightforward as I'm sure many will agree esp with all the info & checklists available on here
I was getting to that
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Hi Jones

Just wanted to say welcome to BE.

We are Jo, Paul & Andrew - going to Gold Coast next June on a student visa.

Not to be negative but you may encounter differing views depending on subject. It is everyone's opinions and experiences though. Listen and make up your own mind is what we have been doing.

Jo
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.