Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well done Grub!!!

Well done Grub!!!

Old Feb 10th 2003, 4:54 pm
plumber39

Default Well done Grub!!!

See everything comes to thoughs that wait. well done! Now i will be the one too turn off the light.

Old Feb 10th 2003, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

well done grub and abergas hope all goes well there
plumber i was going to pull the fuse out when i go hopefully by sept.

Terry (spark)
Old Feb 10th 2003, 10:08 pm
Vaidated member

JayneTee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Terry
well done grub and abergas hope all goes well there
plumber i was going to pull the fuse out when i go hopefully by sept.

Terry (spark)
And to finish it all off, my partner (efty) as an overhead linesman will rip out the transformer!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2003, 2:14 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well done Grub!!!

Originally posted by plumber39
See everything comes to thoughs that wait. well done! Now i will be the one too turn off the light.
What a sad loss to the UK a pill head and a leak repairer I think the lights will burn brighter than god Australia excepts the hopeless.

Old Feb 11th 2003, 11:31 am
plumber39

PB, When you get to uk aned you need a tradesman don,t expect to see one, because there won,t be any! ALL THE BEST !

Old Feb 11th 2003, 10:38 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

PB, When you get to uk aned you need a tradesman don,t expect to see one, because there won,t be any! ALL THE BEST !
Pal if I could not do it myself which is hardley beyond me I would get one of them refugees who are filling up the country maybe even an Aussie leak fixer plently going to the UK , you will not be missed.

Old Feb 12th 2003, 12:48 pm
plumber39

If it,s a gas problem you won,t be able too fix it, you have to be GORGI registered,and if you do manage to get a refugee to call, make sure you bring your interpreter with you MATE !!

ps Don,t bother me with your petty banter anymore, I,VE got more important things to do, like feed the fish !

ALL THE BEST !

Last edited by plumber39; Feb 12th 2003 at 12:52 pm.

Old Feb 12th 2003, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Well done Grub!!!

PB- whilst i hate to be the one to correct you (tee hee) my husband is a carpenter, not a 'leak repairer'. Obviously you would be ill advised to DIY if you cant tell the difference!! Mind you- if your level of written english is anything to go by, I would hardly say you were the sharpest tool in the box (no pun intended!)

See ya down the OB

(Dean's a dab hand with a chainsaw! BTW)

I cant wait!

Originally posted by pommie bastard
What a sad loss to the UK a pill head and a leak repairer I think the lights will burn brighter than god Australia excepts the hopeless.

Old Feb 12th 2003, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Grub
PB- whilst i hate to be the one to correct you (tee hee) my husband is a carpenter, not a 'leak repairer'. Obviously you would be ill advised to DIY if you cant tell the difference!! Mind you- if your level of written english is anything to go by, I would hardly say you were the sharpest tool in the box (no pun intended!)

See ya down the OB

I cant wait!
Well done grub I can almost see the smile in your posting.If you are unfortunate enough to come across the miserable bastard give him a kick in the nuts from the rest of us.jockney
Old Feb 12th 2003, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

With the utmost pleasure Jockney!!!!!!!

(Anyone else fancy a shot!?)

Originally posted by jockney
Well done grub I can almost see the smile in your posting.If you are unfortunate enough to come across the miserable bastard give him a kick in the nuts from the rest of us.jockney
Old Feb 12th 2003, 10:54 pm
Banned

If it,s a gas problem you won,t be able too fix it, you have to be GORGI registered,and if you do manage to get a refugee to call, make sure you bring your interpreter with you MATE !!

ps Don,t bother me with your petty banter anymore, I,VE got more important things to do, like feed the fish !

ALL THE BEST !
Look son my old man ran a building company and one of my brothers managed a plumbing company you guys are ten a penny dream on , even a trained ape like myself could do your job never mind a refugee had little trouble understanding the aussies here I am sure it will be okay in the UK those that will take your job.

PS a plumber with important things to do now that does blow me away , you are not playing with your blow lamp?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 13th 2003 at 12:47 am.
Old Feb 12th 2003, 11:00 pm
Banned

See ya down the OB

I cant wait!
Your olds mans a wood butcher I am most impressed my father had his own building company I grew up around you people and he made sure I stopped out the trade too many half wits in it.
Better get your road map out the OB is not in Duncraig and you seemed to have no idea where anywhere else is , plus drugs and drink do not mix think of your unborn it will have enough problems as it is.
But if you do wish to meet me send a private email be pleased too , I might even buy you and your hubby a drink its the lest I could do after the amusement you have given me.

PS I doubt if you find your way out your own back yard and would be most surprised if your gang could either , but look forward to seeing you .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 13th 2003 at 12:52 am.
Old Feb 12th 2003, 11:05 pm
Banned

Originally posted by jockney
Yeah very bright idea there is police station across the road and cameras all round the pub best way to get removed out of Australia on a PR is to cause a fight , god are you a tosser.
Then again you only have a peanut for a brain so grutting and fighting is all you can cope with?
People who talk about violence are those who hide in a corner when they have to put or shut up , they never had to face up to anyone in their lifes spend far too much time running away.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 13th 2003 at 12:36 am.
Old Feb 13th 2003, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Did we hit a raw nerve PB- you seem to have spent a large proportion of your brain power on those last postings!

Never mind- see you soon big boy!
Old Feb 13th 2003, 10:38 pm
Banned

Did we hit a raw nerve PB- you seem to have spent a large proportion of your brain power on those last postings!

Never mind- see you soon big boy!

Look forward to it good lady , I have brain power never its a lie take it back thats hurtful , I will go off and cry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.