Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Welcome to Aussie health care

Welcome to Aussie health care

Old Jul 18th 2003, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Thought I would try and gain info from you as you never except mine , bloody waste of time , back to square one.

NHS are farming out the waiting lists to Europe might have mine done in Paris.

Thats obviously because they've seen sense and are all deserting the NHS and coming out her. Do they also fly accident victims to Paris as well, instead of to the local casuality dept.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 3:27 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Thats obviously because they've seen sense and are all deserting the NHS and coming out her. Do they also fly accident victims to Paris as well, instead of to the local casuality dept.
Sounds good to me I can see Holidays on the NHS now , tour Europe and get treated , bugger the Crap Medicare here.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Sounds good to me I can see Holidays on the NHS now , tour Europe and get treated , bugger the Crap Medicare here.

Might find the god lady has trouble getting work (nurse isn't she) if everyone gets sent abroad.

Oh I forgot you don't care about anyone but yourself, silly me.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 3:41 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Might find the god lady has trouble getting work (nurse isn't she) if everyone gets sent abroad.

Oh I forgot you don't care about anyone but yourself, silly me.
World shortage of nurses not so IT nerds.
Now wheres me map , a new city in Europe for every hospital stay , oh what fun.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 3:58 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You started it the abuse I've had trying to shake up the day dream believers.

You chose a wrong turn and for you own purposes. You brandish where to proffer is best.

Now I must return to dreams of ice ages past.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 3:59 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
You chose a wrong turn and for you own purposes. You brandish where to proffer is best.

Now I must return to dreams of ice ages past.
Not that bright you must mean me brother?

Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

World shortage of nurses not so IT nerds.
Now wheres me map , a new city in Europe for every hospital stay , oh what fun.

Everyone who could switch on a PC was getting into the IT industry for Y2K and dot-com work. Like any industry, in good times everyone gets a job, in bad times some people will struggle. Market forces. You’ve got to love it.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:21 am
Banned

Originally posted by dracupg
Everyone who could switch on a PC was getting into the IT industry for Y2K and dot-com work. Like any industry, in good times everyone gets a job, in bad times some people will struggle. Market forces. You’ve got to love it.
Health Care is a growth industry , must get me grannie farm for me old age.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

I am waiting for the viticulture bubble to burst. All these people wanting to sell up everything and open a little vineyard. I give it 5 years before there is a major crash.

Brickies, plumbers and electricians. That’s where the real future is. With an ageing population, health care professionals are going to have a rosy future as well … once they start negotiating decent pay terms.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:32 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am waiting for the viticulture bubble to burst. All these people wanting to sell up everything and open a little vineyard. I give it 5 years before there is a major crash.

Brickies, plumbers and electricians. That’s where the real future is. With an ageing population, health care professionals are going to have a rosy future as well … once they start negotiating decent pay terms.
I fear you are right.

Does all this seem regressive...or is it just my mind?
Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:35 am
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
I fear you are right.

Does all this seem regressive...or is it just my mind?
Not a customer for me new Old and Buggered Care Home, I will give you a discount $1200 a week and as many nappies as you need.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:39 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a customer for me new Old and Buggered Care Home, I will give you a discount $1200 a week and as many nappies as you need.

Sorry...I don't know you...do I?...oh that's right...what's my name?...oh hello there, who are you?...have we met?...why have I got a nappie on?...I was a plumber once you know...
Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Problem is you can keep people alive for as long as you like if you are prepared to keep throwing money at it, but WHO is going to provide the money to keep these people alive.

At some point a decision is gong to have to be made to stop treating people whose quality of life reaches a certain point. What about babies born, and need life support just to live, do we keep them on life support all their life, and if so who pays.

I don't know the answer to these questions who does.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 4:58 am
Banned

Problem is you can keep people alive for as long as you like if you are prepared to keep throwing money at it, but WHO is going to provide the money to keep these people alive.

At some point a decision is gong to have to be made to stop treating people whose quality of life reaches a certain point. What about babies born, and need life support just to live, do we keep them on life support all their life, and if so who pays.

I don't know the answer to these questions who does.
Same with leeches on the Goverment pay Roll how many can the few keep , health care benefits people your job benefits the under worked , try a day in Nursing .

Old Jul 18th 2003, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Same with leeches on the Goverment pay Roll how many can the few keep , health care benefits people your job benefits the under worked , try a day in Nursing .

Christ one of the reasons you are going back is because health care is costing you too much, you just want the gov to pay for everything so you can live the life of Reilly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.