Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A weird question :D

A weird question :D

Old Sep 5th 2004, 1:03 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: A weird question :D

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Wasn't really an Asda shopper, I preferred our local Sainsburys, but the Asda at Hollingbury wasn't too bad and just opposite work - perfect for doughnut runs! Also very handy when we had fire-drills - all the women in the office would take their money and dash across to Asda, amazing how much shopping you can do during a fire drill!
You and your fires/ firemen

I trained to be the firewarden at work just so I could see/speak/dribble at them which reminds me I NEED one of you calenders, Am I to late/ I'l drop you a PM with my firm order and if not too late then I can spend the rest of the year drawling

mmm ASDA/Firemen/glittter loo seats oohhh the list goes on and on

Kala
Old Sep 5th 2004, 1:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kala
You and your fires/ firemen

I trained to be the firewarden at work just so I could see/speak/dribble at them which reminds me I NEED one of you calenders, Am I to late/ I'l drop you a PM with my firm order and if not too late then I can spend the rest of the year drawling

mmm ASDA/Firemen/glittter loo seats oohhh the list goes on and on

Kala
Not too late at all, pm me with your address and I'll get you one!! We had it all worked out there - quick spot of shopping and back in time to view the firemen as they finished checking the building!!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 1:14 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not too late at all, pm me with your address and I'll get you one!! We had it all worked out there - quick spot of shopping and back in time to view the firemen as they finished checking the building!!
YAY,
I've PM'd you, It can be sent to Australia as I will be there again soon, so i'l PM you the address. just let me know where the money has to got to

Cheers
Kala
Old Sep 5th 2004, 5:14 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

All sorted! Any more takers for this fine calendar?? No pics of glittery loo seats, but lots of lovely firemen.......
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't understand all the discussion on loo seat sizes

It's up all the time so who cares how big it is
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:58 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

How true That deserves karma but I've shot my bolt for now. You're on my IOU list....
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
I thought you did Bixxie lol
I've seen decorated seats in Homebase - can't remeber if they are glittery ones though?!
Hx
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:43 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bix

Typical bloke! Doesn't matter what nationality they are, they all have certain things in common......one of the others is a total inability to replace an old loo roll with a new one!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bix da Boss is leaving subtle hints for me........
Attached Images  
Old Sep 5th 2004, 10:00 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Yes a weird question I know.

My daughter insists that we have to take a glittery toilet seat to Oz!!! (I know - naff!) Does anyone know if they sell them? We are going to the Gold Coast.

Thanks - in anticipation of your replies

Better feel sorry for me now you lot and give me some karma for making posts about bog seats
Plus I am in the UK saying my goodbyes and I am sad
If it makes her happy-give in!
Keep your chin up!
Donna.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix

Blimey
I go to Southend for the day and when I come back all hell has broken loose
pmsl Bixxie

Poll, I tell you what none of my trousers will fit me when I get to Oz as I keep eating all those bloody doughnuts!!
See you soon.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

Yes a weird question I know.

My daughter insists that we have to take a glittery toilet seat to Oz!!! (I know - naff!) Does anyone know if they sell them? We are going to the Gold Coast.

Thanks - in anticipation of your replies

Better feel sorry for me now you lot and give me some karma for making posts about bog seats
Plus I am in the UK saying my goodbyes and I am sad

If the seat does not fit when you get there, tell your daughter she will have to hang it on her bedroom wall!!!!!

Hev
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:03 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Bird
If the seat does not fit when you get there, tell your daughter she will have to hang it on her bedroom wall!!!!!

Hev
Jeez I hope Debsy is gonna take lots of disinfectant too. That could really leave a smell / stain. Not to mention the difficulty in using it could scar the poor kid for life.