Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A weird question :D

A weird question :D

Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Unhappy A weird question :D

Yes a weird question I know.

My daughter insists that we have to take a glittery toilet seat to Oz!!! (I know - naff!) Does anyone know if they sell them? We are going to the Gold Coast.

Thanks - in anticipation of your replies

Better feel sorry for me now you lot and give me some karma for making posts about bog seats
Plus I am in the UK saying my goodbyes and I am sad

Last edited by debsy; Sep 4th 2004 at 9:10 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:11 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A weird question :D

Originally Posted by debsy

My daughter insists that we have to take a glittery toilet seat to Oz!!! (I know!) Does anyone know if they sell them?We are going to the Gold Coast.

Better feel sorry for me now you lot and give me some karma fo making posts about bog seats
I remember seeing the see through ones with Fish and shells in them in FNQ a few years back, so suspect they do glittery ones too.

Why does she want a glittery toliet seat?

Paul.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:14 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Oh no, you had to ask
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by diddy
I remember seeing the see through ones with Fish and shells in them in FNQ a few years back, so suspect they do glittery ones too.

Paul.
Paul
Who knows? She is nearly ten and loves all things glittery
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:55 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

My daughter insists that we have to take a glittery toilet seat to Oz!!! (I know - naff!) Does anyone know if they sell them? We are going to the Gold Coast.

Better feel sorry for me now you lot and give me some karma for making posts about bog seats
Plus I am in the UK saying my goodbyes and I am sad
Hiya Debsy.....I know it's not easy for you saying your goodbyes. Am thinking about you

As for glittery toilet seats....uuummm.....not sure if they're available here although everything I've looked for so far I've managed to find. Maybe it's a case of looking .....or maybe you could bring one from the UK?, unused of course

Speak to you soon. Take care matey

Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Hiya Debsy.....I know it's not easy for you saying your goodbyes. Am thinking about you

As for glittery toilet seats....uuummm.....not sure if they're available here although everything I've looked for so far I've managed to find. Maybe it's a case of looking .....or maybe you could bring one from the UK?, unused of course

Speak to you soon. Take care matey
Hiya Janey
Hope you are well. How is your Mum?
Let me know if you come across any sparkly loo seats on your travels
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:13 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps your daughter thinks the sun shines out of your arse debsy
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:17 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Hiya Janey
Hope you are well. How is your Mum?
Let me know if you come across any sparkly loo seats on your travels
Hiya Debsy

Mum's doing fine thanks.

Will see if I can see one on my travels, much as I loves ya.....I'm not gonna go asking for one though :scared: [lol]

Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:19 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
You are a naughty lion Bixy

Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
I thought you did Bixxie lol
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Mate I will make you some of me special choc chip muffins as a reward
Glad to hear that your mum is ok.
Ps I am using my sisters pc at the mo so if you start chatting to me on msn it wont be me
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you did Bixxie lol
Indeed so Debsy.
I am but the shadow that follows you on a sunny day
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
Indeed so Debsy.
I am but the shadow that follows you on a sunny day
Well, you must be a bloody big shadow then pmsl
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Debsy

Karma on its way and next do a gold star one or silver spirals for £29.99 or there are loads in the Argos catalogue for £19.99. One word of warning, if you go for a clear one with sparkly bits in you do have to keep the bowl spotless and I mean spotless I don't know which is sadder, you asking about them or me knowing where to get them.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Debsy

Karma on its way and next do a gold star one or silver spirals for £29.99 or there are loads in the Argos catalogue for £19.99. One word of warning, if you go for a clear one with sparkly bits in you do have to keep the bowl spotless and I mean spotless I don't know which is sadder, you asking about them or me knowing where to get them.
Thanks Moneypen. Next is where she saw them in the first place. I would rather get one in Oz though as I have to go back to Turkey to finish my packing and then I will be flying onto Oz and I dont fancy taking a loo seat on a world tour
PS I have to spread it around a bit before I can give you some more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.