Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weekly Perth Meet-up?

Weekly Perth Meet-up?

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all
Default Weekly Perth Meet-up?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if the weekly Perth meet-up was still going on. I got here last week and would be interested to come along if it's still happening.

Cheers,
Ed
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:37 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekly Perth Meet-up?

Yes it is still on!
Meet at the Dome Cafe at 12 o'clock (we have been sitting outside for the last couple of weeks.)
Everyone welcome!

Tracey
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Ummm... which Dome, Subi? Freo? I expect there are many more, but those are the two I remember Any what day?

Also, should I wander around loudly saying things in a British accent to make contact? Or is it a carnation in the lapel affair?

Thanks!
Ed
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:59 am
WE ARE HERE AND LOVING IT

thewarnersinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noonard
Ummm... which Dome, Subi? Freo? I expect there are many more, but those are the two I remember Any what day?

Also, should I wander around loudly saying things in a British accent to make contact? Or is it a carnation in the lapel affair?

Thanks!
Ed
Don't quote me but I think it is the one at Hillarys.

Jayne
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 3:02 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
Ed
Thursdays at Hillarys...not been but I believe they have a flag or teddy or something!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ransi
Thursdays at Hillarys...not been but I believe they have a flag or teddy or something!
Thanks for that. I might wear my "All my friends told me to go to Sydney but I didn't listen" t-shirt....
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:10 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. I might wear my "All my friends told me to go to Sydney but I didn't listen" t-shirt....
I might give you a wave then (but then again ....not!)
Just joking!
Sorry wasn't more specific earlier but just assumed you knew where and when (due to an earlier thread).
Yes, they are on Thursdays at the Dome, Hilary's.
We will be sat outside, usually sprawled over three tables. Think there was an ozzie flag last week, but just approach any large group of women and you'll find us!
If anyone wants my mobile number to meet up first, please pm me.

Tracey
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Think there was an ozzie flag last week, but just approach any large group of women and you'll find us!
God I hope I get that right - that could backfire horribly!

So large group of women eh? Well at least I'll stand out!

See you later,
Ed
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Well that started badly - can't get my head around the freeways but my other half convinced me it would be a better route than the west coast highway - ended up so far north I didn't get there until quarter to one...

Then couldn't find any flags or particularly British-looking tables of women (not sure what telltale signs I was looking for to be honest...) Still, it might have been for the best as I was in such a mood at the examples of driving I say on the way that I probably wouldn't have been very good company.

Still, had a nice coffee so I guess it wasn't an entirely wasted trip!

Oh well, another time maybe.

Cheers,
Ed
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Quickest route for you would have been up the westcoast highway, then left into Hillarys. Was the meet cancelled or something???
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Love to cacth up but Thursday I work do you ever meet any other day?????????
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:09 am
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by shade8
Love to cacth up but Thursday I work do you ever meet any other day?????????

Some of us go ten pin bowling on a monday morning if you are interested. It's 10 - 12 at Craigie AMF - we get 2 games and coffee and cake afterwards for $13!
All welcome btw!

Tracey
Old Sep 4th 2006, 2:15 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Is the Hillary's meet up on a weekly basis? Are you all meeting up on Thursday this week?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 11:55 am
happy to be here!

yes we are, see the other thread in the main forum

Tracey
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:49 am
AJ100

AJ100 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
yes we are, see the other thread in the main forum

Tracey
can you tell me when the next meet up is in hillarys. thanks andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.