Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weeeeerrrreee Coming To Perth

Weeeeerrrreee Coming To Perth

Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:52 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Weeeeerrrreee Coming To Perth

Yehah, got notice from our agent in Sydney that we've got our visas!!

All hell will now break lose now as we plan to go in five weeks time - hope I can get some good flights.

Can't believe we're coming to Perth................

Off for a few

My tummy's completely in a knot with excitement!!!

Even the kids have caught the atmosphere and are screaming maniacally. And I don't mind for once!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weeeeerrrreee Coming To Perth

Well done save us a spot on the beach
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:55 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

Had ours confirmed today, you cant beat the feeling can you!

Paula
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:00 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum

All hell will now break lose now as we plan to go in five weeks time - hope I can get some good flights.

Off for a few

Even the kids have caught the atmosphere and are screaming maniacally. And I don't mind for once!

Congratulations, and scream on
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:09 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Off for a few

Congratulations - have some karma for the journey ahead!

Binbird
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Off for a few

Well done !! It's a great feeling, we got ours yesterday and I'm still walking about grinning to myself ! Enjoy celebrating !!

Five weeks - wow that is quick, hope you don't have loads to organise !! :scared:

Linz
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:02 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone..

Yes, five weeks is a tight turnaround. Good news on the house front. Put our house on the rental market last week, in anticipation of getting the visas) and the first punters through the door have taken it (the wife was an Aussie which I thought was good karma!!). If everything else goes as smoothly as that I shall be a very happy girl.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:07 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=webgum]Thanks everyone..

Where abouts you heading for?

Congrats again!

Paula
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:16 pm
kneading my cushion

[QUOTE=paula879]
Thanks everyone..

Where abouts you heading for?

Congrats again!

Paula
Well.......... thats a good question. No answer as yet. The company is putting us up in furnished accommodation (location unknown as yet) and during that time we will make our decision. Could be the hills area (Kalamunda) as we have other friends in/heading in that direction. But.......... there again, the pull of the coast could change all that! Ask me again in eight weeks or so.