Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wedding stress - no wedding dress!!!

Wedding stress - no wedding dress!!!

Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding stress - no wedding dress!!!

Originally Posted by Siren
TMaybe a tad long but then, I'm not used to dresses that go down to your feet! LOL
You could always "borrow" the glass shoes
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Relax tonite and we will see you all tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.
All our love to you and brian and the kids and we hope you have a great future together, there is no hope or maybe's i know you will
See ya tomorrow
Love Joanne, Paul, Scott and Shawnie xxx
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:53 am
Go Banana's !!

Hi to you all,

I so wish I could have been there with Mrs B to see you both tie the knot but I shall be thinking of you anyway.

Good luck and best wishes ad I hope you Brian and the little 'uns have a lovely day and a great new life together.

See you 2 weeks today !!

Best wishes

Warren

PS: I'm glad the dress trauma ended happily ever after !

Old Oct 14th 2004, 12:22 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
.........but I needed to get it off my chest (too bad I couldn't get 5 inches off)

Siren
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrve this quote ! "bad boy" neighbour doesnt !!!!!!!

Glad the story worked out OK !

see you tomorrow (and am sure you will look absolutely gorgeous - actually even if the dress hadnt been "fixable" think Brian would still think you look fabby)
Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:40 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!!!!

Seeyou tomorrow!
Have a good night and morning!!

xx
Simone
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:36 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hi Christina,

Bloody hell, what a stressful time you've had!! I returned from Sydney on Monday night, where we had a fab time and I'm now on my course so I haven't been on-line at all . I was supposed to be revising but couldn't resist a quick 5 minute peek!
Glad to hear your dress finally arrived and fits, I just know you'll look stunning! We wish you both all the best and have a fabulous day!

Colleen
xxx
PS: I've missed you pole dancing girls and Jill - I have to catch up on your diary, I've missed loads!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 4:04 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Glad everythings turned out ok! enjoy your day
Very best wishes to you both x x
Donna.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 4:32 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck!

Have a great day.

Maxine x
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck, enjoy your big day
Di
Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:24 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Congratulations and have a fantastic day.

Julia
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Very best wishes for a fabulous wedding day.
It passes like lightening so absorb all you can.

You know the whole BE site is waiting for a piccie don't you ?
We want to judge for ourselves whether you jammed that bosom into the dress
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:02 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Todays the day!!

Sorry to say Bix, this part is NOT going like lightening.
This is the hardest part I think. The waiting for things to begin. Mr. Siren has left the house with the boys and the girls and I are doing a bit of tidying, having our showers and generally, just waiting impatiently for the day to really begin.

Hair and make-up arrives at noon, flowers shortly thereafter. Once that's done I have to squeeze my now famous boobs ( ) into the dress and the car arrives at 3:30.

I am excited and anxious to get moving and get hitched already!! LOL

Beautiful day here in Perth - a good sign I hope!

Wish me luck everyone!!

Siren
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:07 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Good luck!! How exciting for you. Don't forget, we want to see lots of piccies
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

ZimBabe is an unknown quantity at this point

It's such a pleasure reading about your adventures right up to the magic moment of "I do", I really wish you luck, and am grateful that you remember the rest of us. Even when you are busy doing other things far more important you have taken the time to lighten our hearts and minds, making us remeber theres something other than forms, regulations, medicals etc.

It's so easy to get frustrated, angry and upset it's nice to be reminded that life goes on and things will get better.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Old Oct 15th 2004, 4:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

All the very best Siren. Hope Mr Siren knows what hes letting himself in for.
Have a fantastic day & I hope the sun shines for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.