Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Websites providing reviews of Perth suburbs?

Websites providing reviews of Perth suburbs?

Old May 17th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Websites providing reviews of Perth suburbs?

Does anyone know of any websites that will give me an insight into Success, Perth? I posted a thread asking about the area here but no one responded so I don't think many of BE members know the area or live there.

We're quite keen but I'd still like to check out nearest shops, bank, kids facilities, petrol station, train station to the city etc.

Thanks everyone.
Old May 17th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice
Default Re: Websites providing reviews of Perth suburbs?

Basically it is OK, a big estate about 20kms from CBD Perth. The train line has a stop so that is good. There is a shopping centre and strip mall type of thing but it is a bit low rent. It is a new suburb so a bit soulless but that is most of Perth
Old May 17th 2009, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Thanks for posting. I have found www.whereis.com which has enlightened us quite a bit. Just not sure if we're going for an established area like Willieton or Leeming or going for somewhere like Success where you get so much more house (and newer) for your money. I suppose we can always move again if we don't like it!

Thanks again for your input.
Old May 17th 2009, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

This might help...

www.aussiemove.com/city/city.asp?c=7
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:26 pm
Peace Frog

dodge26 will become famous soon enoughdodge26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Hi

Thanks for posting. I have found www.whereis.com which has enlightened us quite a bit. Just not sure if we're going for an established area like Willieton or Leeming or going for somewhere like Success where you get so much more house (and newer) for your money. I suppose we can always move again if we don't like it!

Thanks again for your input.
We are in the same boat, we are thinking of moving to success but it is a bit limited to what you find on the web. If anyone does live there.......
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:08 am
ABCDiamond

Success, WA 6164
Success is a small suburb in the City of Cockburn, Western Australia. It had a population in 2008 of just under 5,000 people

Shopping in Success

The Gateway shopping centre is located on the corner of Kwinana Freeway and Beeliar Drive in Success, 20 minutes from Perth CBD.

This centre has a Woolworths, a BIG W, a Supa IGA, Best & Less, Dick Smith Electronics and J.B Hi-Fi, as some of the major stores, together with about 100 Specialty Stores. It also has a food court with about 20 food outlets.
A full centre directory can be found on the Gateway shopping centre website.

Property Prices

The median House price for Success in July 2009, was $467,000 whilst the unit price was $370,000. Current values can be seen at: domain.com.au

Suburbs in Postcode 6164

Atwell
Aubin Grove
Banjup
Beeliar
Hammond Park
Jandakot
South Lake
Success
Yangebup

Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Does anyone know of any websites that will give me an insight into Success, Perth? I posted a thread asking about the area here but no one responded so I don't think many of BE members know the area or live there.

We're quite keen but I'd still like to check out nearest shops, bank, kids facilities, petrol station, train station to the city etc.

Thanks everyone.

here you go...
http://www.domain.com.au/Public/subu...chterm=Success