Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

webcams in oz/uk

webcams in oz/uk

Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default webcams in oz/uk

Hi i am taking a webcam with me on my trip to oz with laptop can anyone recommend any good sites that have this so i can talk to family back home i believe there is yahoo and msn etc can anyone tell me more or the best to use and if it best the two people speaking are using same one.

im new to this webcam stuff but would like to use it when i am away to see family back home etc.

any info would be great
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

peterankin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: webcams in oz/uk

I am currently using Yahoo Messenger to talk to my family in Perth WA. Works well on a Broadband connection don't bother with a 56k connection.
There are loads of comanies offering this service, but I used yahoo and haven't had any problems.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:23 pm
True Blue Aussie

gavo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: webcams in oz/uk

Originally posted by brian.w
Hi i am taking a webcam with me on my trip to oz with laptop can anyone recommend any good sites that have this so i can talk to family back home i believe there is yahoo and msn etc can anyone tell me more or the best to use and if it best the two people speaking are using same one.

im new to this webcam stuff but would like to use it when i am away to see family back home etc.

any info would be great
msn is good... you both have to be using the same one though. Also Broadband is a must unless you want one frame per 5 seconds!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 9:21 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

bollocks to all that spyware dictatorial lot.... try Paltalk. Free with voice and static photo`s, pay yearly for full video.

http://www.paltalk.com