Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is it the weather for camping?

is it the weather for camping?

Old Aug 26th 2004, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough
Default is it the weather for camping?

we were just wondering if the weather is ok at the moment in Sydney for camping, as we are flying there on saturday from Perth. If its anything like the weather here at the mo, we would be crazy to! Just trying to cut the expense down on accommodation.
If anyone in Sydney could advise, that would be great

many thanks

Mr Iggy
Old Aug 26th 2004, 3:55 am
rudo1ph

Default Re: is it the weather for camping?

Originally Posted by igual
we were just wondering if the weather is ok at the moment in Sydney for camping, as we are flying there on saturday from Perth. If its anything like the weather here at the mo, we would be crazy to! Just trying to cut the expense down on accommodation.
If anyone in Sydney could advise, that would be great

many thanks

Mr Iggy
For the last few days here it's been beautiful! However, it's still pretty cold at night and there has been fog for the last 2 mornings. I'm not a camping kind of person........but I reckon it's still a bit cold at night for it!!! How about something like a Youth Hostel......do they have them here??!!!