Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We used to have the occasional chat here

We used to have the occasional chat here

Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:36 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default We used to have the occasional chat here

so if any oldies or newbies would care to partake just click "chat" which is located next to blogs, and before arcade (what ever that is)

Alternatively, reply here and liven up things this evening/morning as the case may be.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:44 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: We used to have the occasional chat here

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
so if any oldies or newbies would care to partake just click "chat" which is located next to blogs, and before arcade (what ever that is)

Alternatively, reply here and liven up things this evening/morning as the case may be.

I'll talk to ya mate....although I'll probably have to delete my account.

Is that how it works?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

Hi we will talk to you. We dont come on here often but now we are in oz we regret not getting to know people as we have no friends or family here.

So if you fancy a chat with a sad couple then chat away.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:47 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by <")))><
I'll talk to ya mate....although I'll probably have to delete my account.

Is that how it works?
honestly I am just pissing meself !!!
Is that guilty by association ?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough

Ah for the good ole days...When men were men and sheep were nervous.

I am up for a chat mate, what would you like to talk about?

The sex life of a ping pong ball?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ozceltic
Ah for the good ole days...When men were men and sheep were nervous.

I am up for a chat mate, what would you like to talk about?

The sex life of a ping pong ball?
I know for a fact ping pong balls dont have sex however, the insides are great if you have a cold coz it smells like vicks
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough

I know for a fact ping pong balls dont have sex however, the insides are great if you have a cold coz it smells like vicks

How do you know this for a fact? Have you been refused sex with a choosy ping pong ball or are you a ping pong voyuer who watches them at their most intimate moments?

Either way you are a pervert!

Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ozceltic
How do you know this for a fact? Have you been refused sex with a choosy ping pong ball or are you a ping pong voyuer who watches them at their most intimate moments?

Either way you are a pervert!

must I confess here ?

btw Im too busy now to chat so ignore that invite
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:43 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL everytime I think of ping pong balls i think of that scene in Priscilla!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Just goes to show they do have a sex life.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:57 am
Banned

Oh what scene is that ? :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:04 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down through the messages!!!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:06 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what scene is that ? :scared:
LMFAO - i just found this!
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/lm/stories/s309637.htm
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:35 am
Banned

I thought as much you dirty woman

btw congrats on birth of suzy, how old now ?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:17 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

I thought as much you dirty woman

btw congrats on birth of suzy, how old now ?
12 wks on monday
pretty as a pic!
Attached Thumbnails We used to have the occasional chat here-picture-270.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.