We Re Here

Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default We Re Here

we arrived in brisbane on sunday evening,i cant believe we re actually here our lovely friends amanda and hannah met us at the airport which was a really big help as it was dark and i think we would definately have got lost,lol.
we ve been looking around today and we ve covered alot of ground,as we re staying in ormiston at the mo we ve had a look round some areas of bayside,we ve looked round Raby bay and all i can say is wow what a lovely place, the houses are quite magnificent even though i think a bit out of our reach cleveland point the scenery is lovely across the water and the houseing areas look very nice to,we ve also looked aroundvictoria piont,i was looking out for ABc diamond the whole time,lol,we went inti the shopping mall there to,its much bigger place than id imagined,moreton marine park was lovely and redland bay, i cn see im going to have problem deciding where i want to live,we then headed down to the gold coast and checked out ashmore,which was very nice,quite a mixture of old and new houses there,we went to ashmore city shopping centre and bumped into the couplesson who we had met in langkawi,it was very strange because we also bumped into him in kuala lumpur,what are the chances of that
my first impressions of brisbane are thats its very clean,and spacious,the houses are very spaced out and the roads are very wide in comparison with the uk,its also the middle of winter and we re only walking around in short sleeves,seem bizzare.
we ve met some friendly people already who ve been telling us where to go and what to look for.
We re going out to dinner on friday night with a few other recently arrived expats so im really looking forward to that,got a few phone calls to make also people that want to meet up,cant wait,i already luv it here

tracey
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:16 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Re Here

Originally Posted by scissors
we arrived in brisbane on sunday evening,i cant believe we re actually here our lovely friends amanda and hannah met us at the airport which was a really big help as it was dark and i think we would definately have got lost,lol.
we ve been looking around today and we ve covered alot of ground,as we re staying in ormiston at the mo we ve had a look round some areas of bayside,we ve looked round Raby bay and all i can say is wow what a lovely place, the houses are quite magnificent even though i think a bit out of our reach cleveland point the scenery is lovely across the water and the houseing areas look very nice to,we ve also looked aroundvictoria piont,i was looking out for ABc diamond the whole time,lol,we went inti the shopping mall there to,its much bigger place than id imagined,moreton marine park was lovely and redland bay, i cn see im going to have problem deciding where i want to live,we then headed down to the gold coast and checked out ashmore,which was very nice,quite a mixture of old and new houses there,we went to ashmore city shopping centre and bumped into the couplesson who we had met in langkawi,it was very strange because we also bumped into him in kuala lumpur,what are the chances of that
my first impressions of brisbane are thats its very clean,and spacious,the houses are very spaced out and the roads are very wide in comparison with the uk,its also the middle of winter and we re only walking around in short sleeves,seem bizzare.
we ve met some friendly people already who ve been telling us where to go and what to look for.
We re going out to dinner on friday night with a few other recently arrived expats so im really looking forward to that,got a few phone calls to make also people that want to meet up,cant wait,i already luv it here

tracey
Hi there Tracey,

Great to hear from you! I just can't believe you're there!!!

Keep us posted on how you get on.....

D D
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, I bet you glad its all over, but worth waiting for hey?

We hope to arrive in July 06 so were 12 months behind you, and very envious!! Good luck with the settling in and give our regards to ABC when you see him!!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:24 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you've arrived safe and sound, enjoy your new life!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:27 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

tracey
WOW - you are sooo lucky!! so pleased for you mate. Give Lily a hug!! Jacs xx
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

tracey

OMG...you lucky things!!!! have a gr8 time hun....do all our hunting

I`m so excited for you all

Sue x
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi there im sure it ll be worth waiting for,i feel like its right already,let me know your progress and we ll meet up once you get here.

tracey
Originally Posted by manxfamily
Well done, I bet you glad its all over, but worth waiting for hey?

We hope to arrive in July 06 so were 12 months behind you, and very envious!! Good luck with the settling in and give our regards to ABC when you see him!!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

hi there jacs,well the wigs went through customs ok
Originally Posted by Rooksie
WOW - you are sooo lucky!! so pleased for you mate. Give Lily a hug!! Jacs xx
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

we ve been looking around today and we ve covered alot of ground,as we re staying in ormiston at the mo we ve had a look round some areas of bayside,we ve looked round Raby bay and all i can say is wow what a lovely place, the houses are quite magnificent even though i think a bit out of our reach cleveland point the scenery is lovely across the water and the houseing areas look very nice to,we ve also looked aroundvictoria piont,i

Well hello!!! And welcome to Ormiston! Can I be the first Ormistonian to greet you

Its a rather nice place isn't it. I hope you get over the jet lag soon. We found the adrenalin kept us going for the first few days, then we started collapsing in the middle of the day and stuff!!

If you've any questions, theres quite a few of us here, theres me and Mrs JTL, and Spalen, and Karen p and a few others, sorry I can't remember them all at this time of night! Just PM us for any questions, have a great time,

JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Jul 18th 2005 at 1:41 am.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

hiya sue,im definately onto it much different to what i thought,for the better i must say,we ll be out hunting all week im sure,i ll pm you what i think as we go along,cant wait for you to get here tracey
Originally Posted by Sue2
OMG...you lucky things!!!! have a gr8 time hun....do all our hunting

I`m so excited for you all

Sue x
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:40 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Talking Re: We Re Here

we arrived in brisbane on sunday evening,i cant believe we re actually here our lovely friends amanda and hannah met us at the airport which was a really big help as it was dark and i think we would definately have got lost.
tracey
Excellent... :scared:

Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

hi JTL,yes its lovely here,we dont feel particularly jet lagged we ve just spent 2wks in malaysia so got most of the jetlag ova with there,thers only 2 hrs difference from there which is good.
Thanks also,i ll def pm you if i can think of anything i need to know,i think the only thing that springs to mind at the mo is that my daughter is going out on saturday night with afew other new arrival teenagers and was wondering where to go?any ideas tracey
Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Well hello!!! And welcome to Ormiston! Can I be the first Ormistonian to greet you

Its a rather nice place isn't it. I hope you get over the jet lag soon. We found the adrenalin kept us going for the first few days, then we started collapsing in the middle of the day and stuff!!

If you've any questions, theres quite a few of us here, theres me and Mrs JTL, and Spalen, and Karen p and a few others, sorry I can't remember them all at this time of night! Just PM us for any questions, have a great time,

JTL
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:04 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

we arrived in brisbane on sunday evening,i cant believe we re actually here
Hi guys, its hard to believe that the same people who we met in Peterborough a few weeks ago are now in Australia. It is even harder to believe we will be too soon.

You seem to be throwing yourselves into checking the area out and I am sure Amanda and Hannah will help you do that much faster than you would on your own.

we went to ashmore city shopping centre and bumped into the couplesson who we had met in langkawi,it was very strange because we also bumped into him in kuala lumpur,what are the chances of that
Sounds like either you or Gary has a stalker :scared: Still, if he can afford to follow you around the world it might be an idea to make friends with him!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:16 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey. You sure that person you met in three different countries isn't stalking you? Sounds like you'll be doing lots of driving over the next few weeks, trying to find the perfect pad in the perfect spot.

We're a week behind you, landing next Sunday morning. Now, how about that beer?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:23 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you've arrived safely and loving it, so pleased for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.