Reload this Page >

We are off this evening

We are off this evening

Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:02 pm
Prodigal Daughter

rachelw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We are off this evening

Hi there

I am an occasional contributor and regular lurker on the forum.

Just wanted to say that we are off this evening from Heathrow to sunny Brisbane. I wish all of you working to get out there the best of luck, and all those already there a wonderful life.

It has been an emotional few weeks and still got a few more good byes to say but looking forward to our new life in Aus. I will let you know how we get on!

Rachel
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: We are off this evening

Good luck with your new life
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:18 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Rachel.
Hope it's all you're wishing for and more.
Julie
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with your move - i hope it's everything you want it to be!!

We're not jealous at all!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future

Best wishes, hope it all works out well for you. Have a before you get on plane to help you sleep. Thats what I will be trying.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:31 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachelw
Hi there

Just wanted to say that we are off this evening from Heathrow to sunny Brisbane. I wish all of you working to get out there the best of luck, and all those already there a wonderful life.

It has been an emotional few weeks and still got a few more good byes to say but looking forward to our new life in Aus. I will let you know how we get on!

Rachel
Have a safe trip
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Rachel
Good luck, may you be happy in sunnt Brissie.

Where abouts in Brissie are you looking at?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Good luck, may you be happy in sunnt Brissie.

Where abouts in Brissie are you looking at?

Best of luck for the future.May all your dreams come true .
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: We are off this evening

Hi there

Rachel

Good Luck i n your new life...we're only two weeks behind you!!!!

All the best,

BB
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:21 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

Rachel
Safe flight Rachel, and may your new life be all you wish it to be...

Sue
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

be happy
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Hi there

Rachel
Good luck Rachel. Best wishes. Please let us all know how it goes.

Sarah
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Hi there

Rachel
Good luck with everything, can't wait for that day to come for us when were leaving the UK for Brisbane.

Enjoy your new life....
All the best.

paula.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:16 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Rachel,

Have a safe journey and a fabulous new life in Oz

J x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.