We are here

Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

shonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant future
Default We are here

Well moved out 6 weeks ago to central coast NSW, what an experience! Finally feeling somwhere near settled, moved into our rental property a couple of weeks ago and this is my third week at work. Looking after 5 patients is sheer bliss! Don't know how I ever managed with 10! Weather has been a mix of good, bad and everything inbetween including the largest hail I have ever seen. The bird life is amazing and I wish I could share some of the amazing sights we have seen. If I can help anybody on their journey, please feel free to ask, I'll see what I can do!

To everybody who is already here, now I can see what all the fuss was about! We are a bunch of lucky buggers! Main problem now is how to contend with all the new Aussie viruses, full of a stinking cold but the beach helps sooth the pain!

Good luck everybody.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: We are here

Originally Posted by shonalouise
Well moved out 6 weeks ago to central coast NSW, what an experience! Finally feeling somwhere near settled, moved into our rental property a couple of weeks ago and this is my third week at work. Looking after 5 patients is sheer bliss! Don't know how I ever managed with 10! Weather has been a mix of good, bad and everything inbetween including the largest hail I have ever seen. The bird life is amazing and I wish I could share some of the amazing sights we have seen. If I can help anybody on their journey, please feel free to ask, I'll see what I can do!

To everybody who is already here, now I can see what all the fuss was about! We are a bunch of lucky buggers! Main problem now is how to contend with all the new Aussie viruses, full of a stinking cold but the beach helps sooth the pain!

Good luck everybody.

Glad to hear you are settleing so well...worth all the stress of waiting for that visa isnt it
Long may it continue
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:05 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shonalouise

Good luck everybody.
Congrats on the move. Those viruses suck don't they! Lots of new immunity to build up.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhh, can't wait! glad all going well, it's nice to hear. We are off to Coffs sooooooooon...
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=shonalouise]Well moved out 6 weeks ago to central coast NSW, what an experience! Finally feeling somwhere near settled, moved into our rental property a couple of weeks ago and this is my third week at work. Looking after 5 patients is sheer bliss! Don't know how I ever managed with 10! Weather has been a mix of good, bad and everything inbetween including the largest hail I have ever seen. The bird life is amazing and I wish I could share some of the amazing sights we have seen. If I can help anybody on their journey, please feel free to ask, I'll see what I can do!

Tell us more thats the area we want to head for????
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:25 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Glad youve settled and enjoying it. All the best.

Joex