Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We have our medicals tomorrow!

We have our medicals tomorrow!

Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:28 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We have our medicals tomorrow!

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
we have ours tomorrow as well so good luck and hope everything is ok

love tiff
Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how it went
J x
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how it went
J x
thanks xx

had a nightmare morning place where we are going to have xrays called said that they could not do them as we needed a referal letter from the gp because we are not having medicals as we are on 457 visa

gp wanted££££££££££££ to write one and could not be sure that they could do it today
phoned place that the kids are having their meds at on monday and they were really helpfull and have faxed a referal letter for us o now i am getting ready for my close up of my chest!!!! always wanted to be a page 3 pin up
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
My partner's blood pressure was a little bit high the first time they took it, I think he worried himself about the medicals but the 2nd time it was normal, we all passed the Dr's test's just waiting on the blood test's and xray results now.
Brilliant

My husband had to have his blood pressure taken loads of times as he got white coat syndrome and got himself in a bit of a state
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Josie1100
Brilliant

My husband had to have his blood pressure taken loads of times as he got white coat syndrome and got himself in a bit of a state
dont all men get the white coat syndrome i know mine does
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

dont all men get the white coat syndrome i know mine does
The kids were so much better behaved than him
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:57 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks xx

had a nightmare morning place where we are going to have xrays called said that they could not do them as we needed a referal letter from the gp because we are not having medicals as we are on 457 visa

gp wanted££££££££££££ to write one and could not be sure that they could do it today
phoned place that the kids are having their meds at on monday and they were really helpfull and have faxed a referal letter for us o now i am getting ready for my close up of my chest!!!! always wanted to be a page 3 pin up

We've got our X Rays on Wednesday morning, at the same place where the kids are having their medicals (all happening at the same time, they'll fit the X Rays in around the medicals so hopefully we won't be there ALL day)

Himself's favourite 'game' at the moment is 'Lets Pretend: Chest X Ray Technician'

Ok, that may have been too much information

Lynne
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

The xray was ok, I had to wear one of those sexy NHS gown's which I kept on for the xray so no embrassing topless shots.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dreamy
We've got our X Rays on Wednesday morning, at the same place where the kids are having their medicals (all happening at the same time, they'll fit the X Rays in around the medicals so hopefully we won't be there ALL day)

Himself's favourite 'game' at the moment is 'Lets Pretend: Chest X Ray Technician'

Ok, that may have been too much information

Lynne