We have it

Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough
Default We have it

Hi all after months of waiting we have the email everyone wants yes we have our visa woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all
Default Re: We have it

Originally Posted by geordies4life
Hi all after months of waiting we have the email everyone wants yes we have our visa woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo
I know you dont know who I am but well done good luck with the future
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

hi thanks we are still in shock
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:33 pm
UK-Syd Feb 2009 = HAPPY!

lerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to all

Fantastic, good luck for a fellow (nearly) Geordie! (Darlington way, dad from the toon)

Really good news!x
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Wehey CONGRATULATIONS now get popping those corks
Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

hi thanks we are still in shock
what a great Christmas pressie for you
Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:46 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Good news for you indeed :-)

What type of visa is it? How long did it take?

- CDM
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:13 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from another Geordie already in Brisbane

Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:55 pm
Mark and T

geordie@oz will become famous soon enough

Well done Bonny lad

Cheers

Mark
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice

Fantastic !!! Congrats . You can look foreward to a great life.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

Does this life changing event mean your BE name will change????

Toe Dipper
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

thanks everyone just booked flights for the 1st of feb not long now