Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WE Got the visa's yippee

WE Got the visa's yippee

Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Talking WE Got the visa's yippee

Hi, well I am off work with Viral Gastritis and went on the e mail for hubby's accountant and there it was thay where granted on the 04.06.03 it has taken under 3 months,

Acknowleged 10.03.03
Request for meds etc 06.05.03
sent them 28.05.03
visa granted 04.06.03

Everything else is kinda done, just deliberating which shipper to pick now as Pickfords have given us a really good quote.

Leaving party booked
Flights reserved for Feb
Put house on the market when we come back from holiday.

So happy but sadly cannot

till I feel better

Wooo hooo (homer simpson stylee)

Last edited by Carrianne; Jun 12th 2003 at 1:37 pm.
Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:35 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WE Got the visa's yippee

Originally posted by Carrianne
Hi, well I am off work with Viral Gastritis and went on the e mail for hubby's accountant and there it was thay where granted on the 04.06.03 it has taken under 3 months,

Acknowleged 10.03.03
sent them 28.05.03
visa granted 04.06.03

Everything else is kinda done, just deliberating which shipper to pick now as Pickfords have given us a really good quote.

Leaving party booked
Flights reserved for Feb
Put house on the marker when we come back from holiday.

till I feel better

Fantastic Carianne! I was looking out for a post like this from you.

I hope you feel better soon so that you can celebrate properly

congratulations

Mel
Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Acknowleged 10.03.03
sent them 28.05.03
visa granted 04.06.03

Leaving party booked
Flights reserved for Feb
Put house on the marker when we come back from holiday.

till I feel better

congratulations,and best of luck with your new life.

Tony c
Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Thank you can you tell I am feeling colourful today
Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news Carrianne.

Congratulations

footie chick
Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:46 pm
Christchurch Bound

stephen john is an unknown quantity at this point
Default congrats

congratulaions,that news is enough to make you feel better,hope you enjoy your newlife
Old Jun 12th 2003, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant future

congratulations

Sunshine coast, (maybe inland or south, by about 20 mins) in August. Hopefully i will find time to give updates on our progress to give u an idea of the pitfalls we are bound to face when we first arrive.

Start celebrating

Wendy
Old Jun 12th 2003, 2:04 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Acknowleged 10.03.03
sent them 28.05.03
visa granted 04.06.03

Leaving party booked
Flights reserved for Feb

till I feel better

Bloody well done Sheila, good on ya. How long after medicals & police checks etc did it take for visas?
Old Jun 12th 2003, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

The doctors sent them on the 28.05.03 by snail mail i.e royal mail non swift air and our visa's where granted on the 04.06.03 just over a week later, thanks everyone for the congratulations still not sunk in yet but a big weight off my mind
Old Jun 12th 2003, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Congragulations to both you and hubby. All the very best with the big move and I hope that you feel better very soon.
Old Jun 12th 2003, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

thank you very much not long for you now
Old Jun 12th 2003, 2:53 pm
earlswood

What a great pick me up when you're feeling poorly!!

Many congrats and hope you feel better soon

Earlswood

Old Jun 12th 2003, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. Good luck with all your plans. Hopefully we will be in the same boat in a few months.
Old Jun 12th 2003, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

carey/steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to you and Alistair, sorry to here that you are unwell on such a brilliant day.
Enjoy your moment!!!
Have a few when you feel better
Carey
Old Jun 12th 2003, 3:24 pm
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

Wow that was fast! What did you apply under? Are you on the MODL

TOB

Acknowleged 10.03.03
sent them 28.05.03
visa granted 04.06.03

Leaving party booked
Flights reserved for Feb

till I feel better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.