Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We got the TRA decision!!!!!

We got the TRA decision!!!!!

Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Default We got the TRA decision!!!!!

and it's a big APPROVED, can't contain my excitement!!!!!

Judexxxx
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:04 am
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We got the TRA decision!!!!!

Originally Posted by Xgeminix

Judexxxx
WELL DONE!!!!! so happy for you xxxxxxxx

Waiting for the post to arrive...................just know it will be the new book people catalogue or something!

Vics xxxxx
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Judexxxx
Congratulations!

Mick
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:00 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic, Congrats!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:02 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Congrats, brilliant news
Carole
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jude, they wouldn't bring you down,
they make a TRA decision and make it better

lol lol
well done
hugs lace x
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Judexxxx

Congratulations
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridiej
Fantastic, Congrats!!

Fantastic news,well done, still waiting for ours over 8weeks now!!!!!!!! How much longer are they going to make us wait ?the waiting is terrible!!!!
On to the next stage for you now.All the best.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done
Hilary
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:30 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Judexxxx
bloody marvellous!
get a few of these tonight!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey Jude, they wouldn't bring you down,
they make a TRA decision and make it better

lol lol
well done
hugs lace x
It only took two minutes of reading your post over and over again to get it, duh.
Sorry, not a Beatles Fan, lol.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
Fantastic news,well done, still waiting for ours over 8weeks now!!!!!!!! How much longer are they going to make us wait ?the waiting is terrible!!!!
On to the next stage for you now.All the best.
I decided to give our agents a push to see what was happening and hey presto!! I moaned that other applications submitted after us had already been approved and they emailed back still saying the TRA haven't processed a TRA in under 3 months in the past 2 years, utter crap!!, then half an hour later the email arrives with a copy of the decision letter dated '1st September'.
Where's Kris? I wonder what her date said.

I 'm sure it won't be long before you can post your 'Yes'
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:48 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Judexxxx

Hey, that is fantastic news.
Now you can get some early nights and put the biscuit barrel away.
Congratulations!!

Sharon
x
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: We got the TRA decision!!!!!

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hey, that is fantastic news.
Now you can get some early nights and put the biscuit barrel away.
Congratulations!!

Sharon
x
I'm stuffing my face with Coco Pops as I write this!!! But it will be great to get some sleep, it was 4.5 hours last night, then when I got to the point of falling asleep at the keyboard I gave in and hid the mouse so I could check our emails in the morning before Hubby got his mits on it, he wasn't best pleased as it's his morning ritual, so I told him I'd hidden it under the ironing but not to tell me if we'd got anything. Two minutes later he rushed upstairs hitting his fist in the air shouting YES we GOT IT.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:17 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm stuffing my face with Coco Pops as I write this!!! But it will be great to get some sleep, it was 4.5 hours last night, then when I got to the point of falling asleep at the keyboard I gave in and hid the mouse so I could check our emails in the morning before Hubby got his mits on it, he wasn't best pleased as it's his morning ritual, so I told him I'd hidden it under the ironing but not to tell me if we'd got anything. Two minutes later he rushed upstairs hitting his fist in the air shouting YES we GOT IT.

Oh that is such a nice story. I can just imagine how happy you must of both been. lovely really lovely.

Now put those Coco Pops down
God, I shouldn't be on here, we complete on our house next Friday but couldn't give the shippers enough notice so they cant come till the day of completion :scared: So I have got so much to do between now and then and what do I do, I bloody sit here instead

You have a wonderful day and enjoy!

Sharon
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.