Reload this Page >

We got married ....

We got married ....

Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We got married ....

Hello All,

Its been a while .... but I am back online again after moving house and settling in. Me and Zoe got married in August so now we are Mr & Mrs Kirby!

I will post the pictures when I get home tonight, I am currently at work on my lunch hour!

Life is going very well. I am constantly amazed by the Aussie people, the way of life and how lucky we are to live here! For all people who are feeling low about not getting the visa yet - hang in there! Its an amazing rollercoaster, full of highs and lows and plenty of happy memories .....

Anth
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:05 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: We got married ....

Originally Posted by anthonykirby
Hello All,

Its been a while .... but I am back online again after moving house and settling in. Me and Zoe got married in August so now we are Mr & Mrs Kirby!

I will post the pictures when I get home tonight, I am currently at work on my lunch hour!

Life is going very well. I am constantly amazed by the Aussie people, the way of life and how lucky we are to live here! For all people who are feeling low about not getting the visa yet - hang in there! Its an amazing rollercoaster, full of highs and lows and plenty of happy memories .....

Anth
WOW, Congratulations to you both,
all the best for the future
Johanne
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Wow congratulations, nice to hear from some of the older posters on here, all best, look forward to seeing pics

Teresa x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:46 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anthonykirby
Hello All,

Anth
Congratulations Anth,
Hope the tensions in the family have eased a bit for you now. Haven't seen anything of you on here for ages but I did see your pic in the Sunny coast daily when we won the rugby way back last Nov [a yr ago nearly wow time flies] Are you still DJ ing?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anthony and Zoe...

congrats to you both... I was only thinking about you two the other day ... spooky!!!

How has the family responded and have things calmed down in that respect... good on ya for sticking to your guns and doing what you felt right...

Well done to you both...

love
booboo xxx
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:20 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Anthony and Zoe

Time flies seems 5 mins ago that we were all in the UK planning the move to Oz!!

Be good to see the pics

Jo
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you

I remember your posts well and it is good to hear that you are happy here too.

Keep us updated now and again and get your pictures on here so I can have a sticky beak.