Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We Got The Golden Visa At Last

We Got The Golden Visa At Last

Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Talking We Got The Golden Visa At Last

hELLO ALL
i think today is a happy day for many. it does seem that we have got a few visa grants today. congrats to all,i cant wait its took a long time but now we have to start thinking what we have got to do!
i dont think it has sunk in yet
hahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahaha YES IT HAS
ALL THE BEST
Dave
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:12 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We Got The Golden Visa At Last

Originally Posted by mad.chef
hELLO ALL
i think today is a happy day for many. it does seem that we have got a few visa grants today. congrats to all,i cant wait its took a long time but now we have to start thinking what we have got to do!
hahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahaha YES IT HAS
ALL THE BEST
Dave
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you all the best
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:15 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Best of luck with the move and your new lives in OZ

Tracey
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

hELLO ALL
ALL THE BEST
Dave
Well done Dave!!

From one 28th Nov Visa grantee to another, it feels bloody great now that we have it!!!!

Bring on the celebrations (not the chocs!) this weekend!!

All the best on your new life in Oz!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wafc
Well done Dave!!

From one 28th Nov Visa grantee to another, it feels bloody great now that we have it!!!!

Bring on the celebrations (not the chocs!) this weekend!!

All the best on your new life in Oz!
what part of perth you going to??
and when are you planing on going
i do love telling all my mates that we got our visa. ive got to plan a good night out.
all the best
Dave
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

what part of perth you going to??
and when are you planing on going
i do love telling all my mates that we got our visa. ive got to plan a good night out.
all the best
Dave
We're off to Mindarie (NOR) first as thats where my grandad lives (I also have an aunt in Butler) and then we'll get a rental close by, we'll then have a good look around Perth and try and decide where to settle, if we can afford a house that is!! lol

Where abouts are you off to Dave?

Last edited by wafc; Nov 28th 2006 at 3:08 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wafc
We're off to Mindaire (NOR) first as thats where my grandad lives (I also have an aunt in Butler) and then we'll get a rental close by, we'll then have a good look around Perth and try and decide where to settle, if we can afford a house that is!! lol

Where abouts are you off to Dave?
Hello again haah
well we have been to australia before but it was 12 years ago,so it would have changed alot since then.but we are looking at connolly/adgewater/woodvale areas got to look for good schools for the kids.and needs to be close to the beach. the city is not to far away for work so thats good. we hope to be going sep/october next year so my son can sort of finish his school.but my mom and dad have not spoken to us about going to australia. they are just saying its a pipe dream. but its just come true today hahahahah cool
all the best
Dave
Old Nov 28th 2006, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Enjoy a few

Good luck with everything
Old Nov 28th 2006, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: We Got The Golden Visa At Last

hELLO ALL
ALL THE BEST
Dave

Hi just wanted to say congratulations and all the best for what ever comes next. Keep smiling Donna
Old Nov 28th 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Here's to ya future in Oz

phil and Tracey
Old Nov 28th 2006, 4:19 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

hELLO ALL
ALL THE BEST
Dave

Hiya Dave..........

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

My goodness it only seems yesterday that we were having our medicals!!!!!

Brilliant news.....Will have a drink to toast you at the weekend C x
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

hELLO ALL
ALL THE BEST
Dave

Congratulations Dave - that's fab news!!!! Here's to your new life in Oz!!!! xx
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:21 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

hELLO ALL
ALL THE BEST
Dave
Congrats Dave ................bloody good feeling isn't it
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: We Got The Golden Visa At Last

HI!
Congratulations!
We are very pleased for you
How long did it take from medicals to visa being granted?
Old Nov 28th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
HI!
Congratulations!
We are very pleased for you
How long did it take from medicals to visa being granted?
Thank you all . it only took 2 weeks from when medicals landed in australia
not to bad
Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.