We Got It!!!!

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:50 pm
"Not the Kingswood!"

bobajob is on a distinguished road
Smile We Got It!!!!

Finally, after starting the process last September, engaging an agent, submitting the form, finding out the form was wrong (and too early), submitting again 1 month later, finding out we didn't have enough "evidence" to prove our relationship, writing the best essay of our lives to give all the "evidence" they required, sacking aforementioned agent because was sooooo bad, getting statutory declarations re-done by appropriate witnesses, undergoing medicals for me and the boys, getting my police check, then realising we needed one for the eldest cos he was over 16, arguing with my family about life choices, buying a house in Oz and getting engaged.....
......EXHALE.....
We can finally start our new life. Yay!!!

To all those out there going through anything similar to the above, it does come right in the end.

A big thanks to everyone who has put posts on here that we have read and been encouraged by.

Flights booked for 19 June

Bob and Kat
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Got It!!!!

Originally Posted by bobajob
F

Bob and Kat
Well done! What visa? Was it a spouse visa?
Also, noticed your from Manc, whereabouts? I used to live in Didsbury.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:33 am
"Not the Kingswood!"

bobajob is on a distinguished road

Yep a spousal visa.

Living in Knutsford, so not far from your old place. How long you been in Brisbane?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally, after starting the process last September, engaging an agent, submitting the form, finding out the form was wrong (and too early), submitting again 1 month later, finding out we didn't have enough "evidence" to prove our relationship, writing the best essay of our lives to give all the "evidence" they required, sacking aforementioned agent because was sooooo bad, getting statutory declarations re-done by appropriate witnesses, undergoing medicals for me and the boys, getting my police check, then realising we needed one for the eldest cos he was over 16, arguing with my family about life choices, buying a house in Oz and getting engaged.....
......EXHALE.....

To all those out there going through anything similar to the above, it does come right in the end.

A big thanks to everyone who has put posts on here that we have read and been encouraged by.

Bob and Kat

Congratulations and all the best for your new life!

Enjoy
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:02 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

well done, flights booked toooo, have you not got a house to sell? hope I'm not being tooo personal, just we can't book our flights till we've sold the bloomin house
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:03 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: We Got It!!!!

......EXHALE.....

Bob and Kat
Congratualtions must be a great feeling
Enjoy your new life downunder-
by the way bob im a week and a half older than you
Regards
Mick
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:16 pm
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stutess
well done, flights booked toooo, have you not got a house to sell? hope I'm not being tooo personal, just we can't book our flights till we've sold the bloomin house
Congratulations bobajob. Am dead jealous that you've also got flights booked, as, like stutess, we've got the visa but need to exchange on our house sale, before we can book flights. The purchasers solicitors are the slowest I've come across!! Don't want to upset them tho, as they may spitefully take longer!
Dead chuffed for you tho - enjoy your celebrations
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:58 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

......EXHALE.....

Bob and Kat
Congratulations !!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:10 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loz x
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:17 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and all the best for you and your family.

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

welldone you and all the best with your new life!

hugs gee x
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Congratulations and all the best for your new life, Good luck
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

......EXHALE.....

Bob and Kat

Congratulations to you!

what a time of it you have had!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:56 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and well done!! Sounds as if you've had quite a time of it!!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, hope all goes well

Lisa.xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.