Wikiposts

We Got It!!!

Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of
Default Re: We Got It!!!

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Brilliant news . So where are you headed?
TJ
Hi there

I was about to say off to sunny Perth but it rained every day we were there in September. However, I am reliably informed that 9 months of the year it is actually sunny so keeping my fingers crossed it will be nice in March when we go back to validate. Jundalup in Perth in particular - beautiful place - have to see it to believe it - cant wait to move there!!!

Where in the process are you at??

Nikki
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Hubby is sponsored so his company's agents are sorting out the visa. We just need to have our medicals (which is a bit difficult as Ian is working in Aus/NZ until the middle of Dec ). His Co. want us out there by mid-Jan 06 but with still having the house to sell, I'm not so sure. It may be that Ian goes first and we join him when everything's sorted this end.

I'm going to Perth on 2nd Dec for 10 days so I'll make sure I check out Joondalup .

Glad your trip went so well, shame it rained though.
TJ
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nikki.P
Hi everyone

Sorry we havent posted in so long - but we've had a million things going on - spent 4 weeks in Oz and New Zealand during September. Finally got our visa 3 weeks past tomorrow but as it unfortunately didnt come in time for our trip we've been busy organising our return trip. Not sure what we've missed as havent been on since the end of August just before we left to go to Oz but hope all your visa applications have been successsful and for those who havent heard yet - hang on in there its worth the wait!!!!

Nikki & JKA
Congratulations
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Hubby is sponsored so his company's agents are sorting out the visa. We just need to have our medicals (which is a bit difficult as Ian is working in Aus/NZ until the middle of Dec ). His Co. want us out there by mid-Jan 06 but with still having the house to sell, I'm not so sure. It may be that Ian goes first and we join him when everything's sorted this end.

I'm going to Perth on 2nd Dec for 10 days so I'll make sure I check out Joondalup .

Glad your trip went so well, shame it rained though.
TJ
Hiya

Hope the house sale is going well. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!!! Have a great time on your trip - bet the weather is amazing right now.

Nikki
p.s. I might want to learn to spell Joondalup if I intend to move there - keep spelling it with a U instead of OO -- DUHHH!!!