Wbb Rip

Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:18 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wbb Rip

Yep sheep boys been banned

I am sure he will be missed by most on here for his comments, often funny, sometimes rude and occasonally confrontational.

He did not see eye to eye with everyone but who does?

Even those of you who were his sparring partners (you know who you are) will sometimes miss his witt.

I will now let the flood gates open

Jack

PS I personally liked his sense of humour and will sadly miss it
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:20 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wbb Rip

Originally posted by Jack Daws

I am sure he will be missed by most on here for his comments, often funny, sometimes rude and occasonally confrontational.

Even those of you who were his sparring partners (you know who you are) will sometimes miss his witt.

Jack

Got a link?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:31 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Got a link?
Hi Don.

No, I had it deleted. Part of a making up pact with someone. It was the right thing to do. And I wont elabarate any further.

Basically there was a thread in the lounge and someone took offence and then Ba boom.

In my opinion it wasnt bad, a bit of banter ect. but nothing to get worked up about. Everyones now kissed and made up.

I think someone somewhere had, had enough of Billy and off to cyber heaven.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:33 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

<snip>
Basically there was a thread in the lounge and someone took offence and then Ba boom.
<snip>
For the public record, I didn't ban WBB.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:52 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Jack

There goes my plan of avoiding being the first to surpass pommie bastards 5900 posts. Lets hope someone else takes up the baton.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:55 am
Merlot

Default Ssssh!

Billy Boy is still posting on this Forum though unusually quiet.

My Mam said when we were quiet as kids, it usually meant we were up to no good!

M

Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:02 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
There goes my plan of avoiding being the first to surpass pommie bastards 5900 posts. Lets hope someone else takes up the baton.
BP, I can help you reduce your post count, no worries. Just say the word!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Surely, all he has to do is make a new ID and rejoin?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:10 am
Merlot

Originally posted by podgypossum
Surely, all he has to do is make a new ID and rejoin?
Maybe he has his visa and that is his plan?

ABB - Australian Boy Billy, or ABW - Australian Boy William to try to fox us?

M

Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:17 am

Originally posted by ptlabs
BP, I can help you reduce your post count, no worries. Just say the word!
Its normally barter with these matters. What can you offer in return?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

LOL..maybe...but i doubt he could contain himself!!

what did he do to get banned?

i think he is good hearted underneath all that "boys club" behaviour..i just think he likes to push things as far as he can go...i had a daughter like that!!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:21 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

Originally posted by bondipom
Its normally barter with these matters. What can you offer in return?
10-week free accommodation in Sydney Australia in return for cutting your post county by 4,900. How's that?

Oooo... I forget - you're not in Sydney are you lol
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:22 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I wD
I for one do not get along with him, and no I will not miss his wit.. I don't appreciate his foul language and his constant immature picking.
It's my personal opinion he steps way over the mark - sending me PM's were the last straw. I'd also like to clear up one thing - I have not complained to the mod to get any of his messages/posts deleted.

I don't think I've ever complained to the mod in all my time here (except once - There was someone spamming/advertising in the moving back to the UK forum, which I reported ages ago). If I have a prob I will confront that person in the open (it's not in my nature to do things sneakily - I'm a very up front person) , I don't get into PM wars with anyone.

cheers
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:37 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ceri
I for one do not get along with him, and no I will not miss his wit..
You know what I'd never have guessed
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:40 am

Originally posted by ptlabs
10-week free accommodation in Sydney Australia in return for cutting your post county by 4,900. How's that?

Oooo... I forget - you're not in Sydney are you lol
Only 5 star accomodation will do at that price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.