Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WBB banned (again)

Wikiposts

WBB banned (again)

Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Re: WBB banned (again)

Originally posted by double u bb
this will be my last post, i have been banned for a run in with ptlabs on the take it outside forum.

i have enjoyed my time posting here over the last 12 months but like all good things it has come to an end, rather prematurely but there we go.

i am sorry if i offended anyone in my time here but i call it as i see it and am a very uncompromising person and often controversial.

i still have a lot of friends on this board so i guess this is goodbye.

good luck to all those waiting for visas and those selling houses etc etc.

see you on the other side.

Your posts were amusing....however your play on your name ie:welsh boy billy, WBB and now Double u bb is inspirational.

you will be back.....
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:38 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by stepnek
Can't there be some kind of "sinbin" arrangement for the posters that are deemed to take one step too far? I don't really contribute to the more controversial threads but they are at times a very good read and we need things spicing up, don't we? Ban these people for a week and let 'em back in. That's what I say!
I think that’s an excellent idea.

Its been mentioned before too…could go with the 3 strikes and you’re out for good rule.

Shame to see WBB go really, people like him do help to spice up what could be an essentially boring discussion group.

If we all banned someone that we have found in the past to be offensive, there would be no-one left here, sometimes there are flame wars, sometimes they get personal, lets all learn to deal with it and get on with our lives.

Banning people is not the right answer, that’s what the ‘take it outside’ forum is for.
:lecture:
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris

Its been mentioned before too…could go with the 3 strikes and you’re out for good rule.

Shame to see WBB go really, people like him do help to spice up what could be an essentially boring discussion group.

If we all banned someone that we have found in the past to be offensive, there would be no-one left here, sometimes there are flame wars, sometimes they get personal, lets all learn to deal with it and get on with our lives.

Banning people is not the right answer, that’s what the ‘take it outside’ forum is for.

The moderators are quite touchy though....I got threatened with a ban..:scared: :scared: ...and all I did was post a thread reply in the wrong way...
Old Jun 15th 2004, 6:50 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

this will be my last post, i have been banned for a run in with ptlabs on the take it outside forum.

i have enjoyed my time posting here over the last 12 months but like all good things it has come to an end, rather prematurely but there we go.

i am sorry if i offended anyone in my time here but i call it as i see it and am a very uncompromising person and often controversial.

Hiya
Sorry to hear your sad news.

Maybe if you do a lot of creeping and we give you a lot of support they will let you back.
If not, good luck with everything, you will be missed.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:28 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Sorry to see you go Billy boy.
You've kept me amused.

Keep your pecker up and good luck with your ventures south.

Best wishes

Vicky
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:34 am
kong

Good riddence you were the king of trolls. A bully, a coward and a hypocrite. You are truly a sad individual burberry Billy, what you gonna spend your days doing now the mods have seen you as the tosser you truly are!!!!!

Wheres Ceri and Pants??? They have gotta see this!

Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:46 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Woah! Amusing is one thing. Nasty is another. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&pagenumber=12

No place for the OTT nasty comments here, oh no, this site is very 'accommodating' sometimes and if you make an off comment all you have to do is delete it or apologize (as long as you don't do it too often! Mr Don!)

Last edited by The Don; Jun 15th 2004 at 7:50 am.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:47 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris

Strange that he was banned for abusing someone who had been abusive to him first on the thread in question. Especially as the pair of them have been at it for many a month.

I was entertained by the old boy, there's enough dull threads and posts to get through, a few lively ones are always welcome in my book. Good luck WBB, may well see you in Brissie soon enough.

At least Mickj is banned.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:50 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Strange that he was banned for abusing someone who had been abusive to him first on the thread in question. Especially as the pair of them have been at it for many a month.
My thoughts exactly. I thought Ceri gave as good as she got. The words "good", "for", "goose" and "gander" spring to mind
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:52 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by wmoore
My thoughts exactly. I thought Ceri gave as good as she got. The words "good", "for", "goose" and "gander" spring to mind
Ceri wasn't obnoxious/ threatening/ abusive in her posts, just caustic.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:54 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Ceri wasn't obnoxious/ threatening/ abusive in her posts, just caustic.
I think she veiled her threats a bit more than WBB but there was a definite threatening tone to some of her posts. WBB was just really bloody obvious about it. I think he got bored lately and was just waiting to be banned anyway. His more recent posts seemed to be getting more and more personal. Just my impression.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:05 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope wbb is not like this in life ,because if he go,es into the Aust work force with his ,non compromising attitude, he,s gonna get crucified:scared: and i mean blue collar, for all you IT,hopefuls out their, altough they,er probably just as bad. ....... MM
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:08 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by mr mover
Lets hope wbb is not like this in life ,because if he go,es into the Aust work force with his ,non compromising attitude, he,s gonna get crucified:scared: and i mean blue collar, for all you IT,hopefuls out their, altough they,er probably just as bad. ....... MM
On this forum WBB was un-pc, forthright in opinion, took no shit and swore like a docker with Tourette's. Surely he'll fit in perfectly with the Aussies?

Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:33 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
On this forum WBB was un-pc, forthright in opinion, took no shit and swore like a docker with Tourette's. Surely he'll fit in perfectly with the Aussies?

YES, but in, the transport or building industries, YOU earn the right to be like this, the don,t tolerate, instant success, like the ex- british army guy who came into are depot, "gonna change the place .for the better" lasted a week, and in Adelaide ,being a small town ,word soon gets around................ MM
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:54 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by wmoore
What thrilled me most was all that blood-red celtic *passion* flying about between the two of them. Just like an early Tracy-Hepburn movie *sigh*

Celtic passion... you don't think....?? Surely they couldn't be...?

It's always possible that the 2 of them have been having a laff at our expense, folks....

Just a thought...

Anya.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.