waters broken

Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: waters broken

Originally Posted by Rooksie
already done mate!!
this tension is killing me, just hope all is okay

steve
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

i am happy i know she is ok but now i really feel for her because she must be having a really shi**y time
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

just had text from steve i presume (on claires number). no baby yet but they think it will be tonight and will let me know
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:33 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

i am happy i know she is ok but now i really feel for her because she must be having a really shi**y time
Try to relax.....if anything was wrong they would have got the baby out by now.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:35 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

just had text from steve i presume (on claires number). no baby yet but they think it will be tonight and will let me know
Well make sure you let us all know what you know!
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, sometimes they may not induce if they are busy with other women coming in who are already in labour, it happened to a friend of mine, she actually made it to the lift twice, third time lucky but it was 24 hours later. but she was happy with that as it was her birthday. Hope its not much longer. Lots of love Lol
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:51 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed she has it very soon. Poor Claire, being in labour all this time.

Good luck with the birth Claire, and congrats when bubba finally arrives.

Marie
Old Aug 14th 2005, 9:08 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi all, sometimes they may not induce if they are busy with other women coming in who are already in labour, it happened to a friend of mine, she actually made it to the lift twice, third time lucky but it was 24 hours later. but she was happy with that as it was her birthday. Hope its not much longer. Lots of love Lol
On my first induction I had to wait for everything, from the nurses to the anaesthetist..... cos the barometric pressure dropped which sends more women into labour. I was indignant cos I'd ha the good manners to make an appointment!

Old Aug 14th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
ok folks this could be it 2.40am and claire's waters have broken going to hospital
sir les ,,,,steve aka jonah's daddy

Thinking of you.... loads of karma on its way!!!

Julie
Old Aug 14th 2005, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Thinking of you.... loads of karma on its way!!!

Julie

Soz... Claire and Steve, have to spread my karma before I can give you anymore... the thought is there though... all the best..

Julie
Old Aug 14th 2005, 10:20 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

I was induced 3 times - baby too big and still wouldn't come - that was 2 weeks aftr due date! Eventually I demanded a section - no problems! (but he was almost 10lbs)
Old Aug 14th 2005, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
I was induced 3 times - baby too big and still wouldn't come - that was 2 weeks aftr due date! Eventually I demanded a section - no problems! (but he was almost 10lbs)
The other half very similar with our first.

10 days over, a day in labour, then they realised her pelvis is convexed, and the baby was never gonna fit ..... EVER!! ... :scared:

Born by C section and 9lb 7oz.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 10:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure Claire is fine. Anything like me, she will be away with the fairies, talking crap for hours and hours and hours whilst my first born refused point blank to come out. Hubby on the other day Completely knackered, no sleep, worried about me, hungry and rushing out every few hours to get a new car park sticker. After I finally had the little angel they sent him home and he was too shattered to argue although he worried the life out of everyone cos he turned up at my brother's house said I had had the baby, was on my second blood transfusion and promptly fell asleep :scared:

So Claire, know you're fine, Steve - good luck
Old Aug 14th 2005, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow

owwwww!
Old Aug 14th 2005, 11:54 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by logan
owwwww!
Logan, you've seen him J - he's a wee delicate thing now - but he was a Buddah!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.