water bill

Old Jun 2nd 2006, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default water bill

Just thought i would let you know, as so many people coming here do worry about the domestics bills, and what to expect.
I got 1st water bill for 5 months in our new house, we rented before that.
I was so surprised, $143.00, we have filled the pool, and the first 4 weeks retic was on 3 times a day to establish the lawn.
Mum and dad have been here 3 months, and there are 6 of us. So i came in from work and enjoyed a relaxing bath filled to the top.
So a word of warning with rentals, our bills where twice this in rental, and no pool
Our electric for 2 months was $248 , maybe a bit high. but mum and dad had aircon on quite a lot, and heating when it went cold. Which i dont mind, it will be less next time.
Hope this helps
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: water bill

Originally Posted by cranni
Just thought i would let you know, as so many people coming here do worry about the domestics bills, and what to expect.
I was so surprised, $143.00, we have filled the pool, and the first 4 weeks retic was on 3 times a day to establish the lawn.
Mum and dad have been here 3 months, and there are 6 of us. So i came in from work and enjoyed a relaxing bath filled to the top.
So a word of warning with rentals, our bills where twice this in rental, and no pool
Our electric for 2 months was $248 , maybe a bit high. but mum and dad had aircon on quite a lot, and heating when it went cold. Which i dont mind, it will be less next time.
Hope this helps
All these snippets of information are very helpfull. Thanks Cranni.
Lynne
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:06 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: water bill

Originally Posted by cranni
Hope this helps
You hit the nail right on the head... you spend all your time saving water and electric etc. and as you stated the visitors, parents and guests, waste it all. We have not found bills as bad as expected so far but now we are on tank water all visitors banned and bath not deep enough to put your feet in never mind a complete person... but then that's good as visitors can't have baths... .