warning rental

Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default warning rental

18 ullswater glade joondalup a word of warning,we rented the above property and it is no what it seems the place is dark and dingy we could have turned around and got back on the plane to the uk.Instead we cut our losses and found a better rental asap at half the price.
the place is old including the furniture and appliances it has no fly screens or air con so in the summer it would unbearable.
we had to get the phone connected having just arrived( not on)
rented off ossiemove .com so beware donot rent there are better and cheaper out there.
task......
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Northern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to all
Default Re: warning rental

My advice would be pay a bit extra and rent a holiday home for 2-3wks so you get a feel for all the other suburbs then go look at as many as you can, dont do it over the net.

we looked at 10 rentals all disgusting untill we found the right one and its important if you want to settle quickly.

Good on ya task not many people are warned about the perils of perth rentals, and i hear so many people pushed into buying because they hate there rental here.

and dont forget all the extra cost as mentioned connecting phone and gas and electric all charge for new customers.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by task
18 ullswater glade joondalup a word of warning,we rented the above property and it is no what it seems the place is dark and dingy we could have turned around and got back on the plane to the uk.Instead we cut our losses and found a better rental asap at half the price.
the place is old including the furniture and appliances it has no fly screens or air con so in the summer it would unbearable.
we had to get the phone connected having just arrived( not on)
rented off ossiemove .com so beware donot rent there are better and cheaper out there.
task......
Hi

Can I ask was this a short term/holiday let house or a long term one?
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

Can I ask was this a short term/holiday let house or a long term one?
we rented for 4 weeks but only stayed for 2 weeks
task
Old Apr 21st 2007, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by task
we rented for 4 weeks but only stayed for 2 weeks
task
what did they say, they obviously asked whey you were leaving earlier?