Warning !!!

Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:25 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Warning !!!

Have been in Perth two months now and really do love it .... but tonight some cheeky f@*ker has come into our house through the side entrance, past my kids bedrooms (thank god they were asleep) into the kitchen and pinched my purse with all my bank cards, licence etc, mobile phone and ipod .... while we were watching telly !!!

Don't care about the things that got pinched as thats just a mild inconvenience BUT dread to think what could have happened if one of the kids had bumped into whoever ...... anyway the cops have just left but obviously its a case of going through the motions as they will be long gone, just wanted to warn others.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:28 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning !!!

Originally Posted by sel
Have been in Perth two months now and really do love it .... but tonight some cheeky f@*ker has come into our house through the side entrance, past my kids bedrooms (thank god they were asleep) into the kitchen and pinched my purse with all my bank cards, licence etc, mobile phone and ipod .... while we were watching telly !!!

Don't care about the things that got pinched as thats just a mild inconvenience BUT dread to think what could have happened if one of the kids had bumped into whoever ...... anyway the cops have just left but obviously its a case of going through the motions as they will be long gone, just wanted to warn others.

I suppose it proves the point that there will be b*****s where ever we go eh, i hope they get em for ya.

Nev.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

gosh!! what a scary experience!

friends had similar happen here in UK - really shook them up, seriously looked at selling their house! but settled down again, shock disperses after a while I guess!

keeping the side door locked now I guess!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:37 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

I know Nev they are bloody everywhere !!! although I have escaped it up until now and it could have been worse.

It was the laundry door that was open as I had the dryer on ... if you don't open it you get loads of water dripping down the walls BUT in future it will be locked at all times sod the paintwork !!!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

birchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sel

only one cure for this type of thief.....

a big dog

steve
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:47 pm
sel
~~~

Originally Posted by birchway
only one cure for this type of thief.....

a big dog

steve
PMSL ironic thing is we have got a dog !!! who was spark out next to me while we watched telly
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sel

Hiya,

Really sorry to hear what happened to you, we are parents too and can imagine how bad you feel..
It's all very scary...We had a bad experience in Aus too..(had no kids back then)
I'd been out for the evening, returned to our unit in the Lower North Shore of Sydney...unlocked the door, tried to open it, but someone was holding it closed from the inside
When I eventually got inside the place was dark but the blinds were flapping in the breeze...Switched on the lights and the whole place had been trashed (everything of value had gone)....felt terrible, and couldn't wait to leave after that!
Yes, I know, this happens everywhere (mind you, lived in London for 15 years and had always managed to escape)
When the police came they said we were just one of many cases in the area that month..
Then guess what!!?, the b******ds came back 6 months later to the day and did the same again...whilst we were getting married
I feel for you.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:02 pm
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Sel,
Im sorry to hear your news.It just goes to show how scarily desperate some of these people can be.I know its upsetting that the sod invaded your privacy and stole your stuff but looking on the bright side you are all safe after the whole episode.Also youre all young enough (Im guessing)to eventually get over it,some of the elderly never do and some die from the shock of it all.
I hope you can put it behind you and i hope the "Rozza's" get them!!
Good luck
M J
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:03 pm
sel
~~~

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hiya,

Really sorry to hear what happened to you, we are parents too and can imagine how bad you feel..
It's all very scary...We had a bad experience in Aus too..(had no kids back then)
I'd been out for the evening, returned to our unit in the Lower North Shore of Sydney...unlocked the door, tried to open it, but someone was holding it closed from the inside
When I eventually got inside the place was dark but the blinds were flapping in the breeze...Switched on the lights and the whole place had been trashed (everything of value had gone)....felt terrible, and couldn't wait to leave after that!
Yes, I know, this happens everywhere (mind you, lived in London for 15 years and had always managed to escape)
When the police came they said we were just one of many cases in the area that month..
Then guess what!!?, the b******ds came back 6 months later to the day and did the same again...whilst we were getting married
I feel for you.
Thats awful once is bad enough but twice

I just feel bewildered at the audacity of it ... that and the fact that I keep checking on the kids every ten mins.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sel
Thats awful once is bad enough but twice

I just feel bewildered at the audacity of it ... that and the fact that I keep checking on the kids every ten mins.
Hiya,

I know it's very hard to feel comfortable for quite a while. For the first few weeks after the first time I couldn't bear to be home alone and was terrified to go in if the place was empty. I kept telling my husband I wanted to leave (as we had a 6 month lease we couldn't)
But to be honest after a while I became much more confident and pretty much forgot about it....I'm sure you will be the same (I can fully understand the anxiety around the kids....I would be just the same)
The thing to remember is that generally it's a one off (druggies that are chancers) I sure you can relax....but keep the doors locked!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:19 pm
sel
~~~

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hiya,

I know it's very hard to feel comfortable for quite a while. For the first few weeks after the first time I couldn't bear to be home alone and was terrified to go in if the place was empty. I kept telling my husband I wanted to leave (as we had a 6 month lease we couldn't)
But to be honest after a while I became much more confident and pretty much forgot about it....I'm sure you will be the same (I can fully understand the anxiety around the kids....I would be just the same)
The thing to remember is that generally it's a one off (druggies that are chancers) I sure you can relax....but keep the doors locked!!!!
Oh I will !!! it is like Fort knox .... NOW
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sel
Oh I will !!! it is like Fort knox .... NOW
Hehehe...Good for you!!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Sel,

:scared:

What a horrible experience

They say Perth is the capital of burglary in Oz, sorry you experienced it first hand. Where abouts are you?

Little B******S

Thank God the kids and you are all safe.

Wren x
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice

OMG :scared: It must have been So awful for you at that time ,and as you were just starting your new life . where in the north shores did that happen, Are you still in sydney and found a nicer area?. Have been looking into moving out to northshore area. Any good tips on areas much appreciated

Stela
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice

So Sorry for you all , and glad that no one was hurt

Stela

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.