Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

warm night in Adelaide

Wikiposts

warm night in Adelaide

Old Sep 20th 2003, 11:25 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Default Re: warm night in Adelaide

Originally posted by jockney
Goolwa, my absolute fav beach.I can still remember looking both ways along the beach and seeing as far as the haze ,4x4 s on the beach and the pounding waves great place.Hope to be there again real soon
Ah, 4x4s on the beach, aren't they pretty http://www.hartill.net/Oz/Pages/IMG_1449.html
Old Sep 20th 2003, 11:37 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: warm night in Adelaide

Originally posted by welshpom
Oh yes, but I've lived next to the sea for a few years now and I'm desensitised to it. I can't smell salt air either, but I can feel the sand in my toes
My nephew lives just off beach rd when we stay ,theres nothing nicer than listening to the Surf crash on the beach. The photo you took on the beach just goe,s to show the perils of beach driving , we used to fish the murray mouth, and it was,nt unusual to see 4wds disappear ,into the surf. ......... MM
Old Sep 20th 2003, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

adelaidegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Aah, spring is sprung, the grass is riz, etc etc, adelaide is particularly lovely today, not a cloud in the blue blue sky, warm enough to go out without a jacket. Went to the Brickworks market this morning to get my Granny some ugg boots to see her through the USA winter and thought 'well I won't be needing my own uggs for another nine months" Bliss! adelaidegirl
Old Sep 20th 2003, 6:57 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

sounds fab!!!!!

welshpom, thanks for that link - I have been on that website but never looked at the piccies!!!!

KEEP 'EM COMING!!

sue