Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wapol international recruitment

Wapol international recruitment

Old Jun 12th 2013, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

Jaybeaumont is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wapol international recruitment

I have just missed the deadline for international recruitment , gutted!.
Does anyone have any info on other Australian police forces that will be recruiting. I am desperate to get over to oz. current police officer with 16 years service in uk.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wapol international recruitment

forget NSW, you have to do a minimum of 3 months unpaid uni training, they will RPL your previous experience but that is about it ....
Old Jun 13th 2013, 2:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaybeaumont
Does anyone have any info on other Australian police forces that will be recruiting. I am desperate to get over to oz. current police officer with 16 years service in uk.
They were the only one at present, sorry.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79
Old Jun 13th 2013, 4:35 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris N Lora
forget NSW, you have to do a minimum of 3 months unpaid uni training, they will RPL your previous experience but that is about it ....
3 MONTHS??? OR 3 YEARS??

If its just 3 months, could they come over on a short term Visa/WHV and do the Uni then apply whilst in Country and sort out the PR Visa/Citizenship????
Old Jun 13th 2013, 4:36 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaybeaumont
Why 'desperate' to get over to Oz???? Same crap just different bucket mate!!
Old Jun 13th 2013, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paddyo
3 MONTHS??? OR 3 YEARS??

If its just 3 months, could they come over on a short term Visa/WHV and do the Uni then apply whilst in Country and sort out the PR Visa/Citizenship????
nah, you have to be a PR minimum, I am currently awaiting medical clearance to progress to the fitness stage then go into pool and take up in NSW as said in 1st post have to do the course the y accepted my previous experience but still have to do the course just waiting to see if it is the bare minimum 3 months at Goldburn if they want it longer, very quick process this is not!!!