Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas

Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas

Old Apr 22nd 2004, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas

Been to Melbourne for validation of visas but looking to go to Brisbane / Queensland.

Anyone got any pics?

Thanks.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 12:38 am
ABCDiamond

any specific areas ?

This is where I live..

Victoria Point

Old Apr 22nd 2004, 12:46 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, how many do you want?!?!?
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-suttons2.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
As many as you have !

Scenery, beaches, houses etc. etc. etc.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 9:28 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by cadman
As many as you have !

Scenery, beaches, houses etc. etc. etc.

This is my website
http://funnel.fyrzone.com/Michelle/

Find QLD, mainly Bribane area on here
http://www.smellephant.com/Michelle/.../Australia.htm
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 9:34 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by mlbonner
This is my website
http://funnel.fyrzone.com/Michelle/

Find QLD, mainly Bribane area on here
http://www.smellephant.com/Michelle/.../Australia.htm

Moreton Island is one of my favourite places around Brisbane.

This is a 'movie' that my boyfriend made of a camping trip to Moreton Island - Enjoy!!?!! (if you can you really need to view the larger version)

http://www.smellephant.com/Michelle/...and/Index.html

Hows this for an 'action shot', but more importantly, check out the colour of that sky
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-picture-049.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

South Bank....

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:14 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bicentennial Park nr Woody Point (Redcliffe) ...... nice spot for a wedding!!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:14 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:43 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas

Originally posted by cadman
Been to Melbourne for validation of visas but looking to go to Brisbane / Queensland.

Anyone got any pics?

Thanks.
haven't got many on this computer

but here goes

Wynnum ( Birkdale area)
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-land-bull.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:46 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Bribie beach
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-bbbbb-3.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Keep 'em coming.

Check out my pics from Melbourne trip -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=215388

Anyone gots pics inland from Brisbane ? Suburbes, bush, scenery whatever.
Probably won't be able to afford to live on the beach so would like to see what it's like further in as it were!

Last edited by cadman; Apr 23rd 2004 at 12:51 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:53 am
Y Ddraig Goch

I haven't got a lot on this computer. showing views. Unlike a tourist.. I don't tend to take photo's of views, I can show your spiders though or fishing photo's, or a cute dolphin.. if you want "cute things"

Think that's all I got.. on this one
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-evil-pike.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:55 am
Y Ddraig Goch

This is taken in my garden:
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-koalatree.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 1:01 am
Y Ddraig Goch

picture of some bush .. dosen't tell you anything does it? .. this picture I took because it was when my house was being built.. I was taking notes of faults.. to pull the builders up on things.. just a pic of dining room ( we're backing onto bush)
sorry. I don't think I have any more..all my pic's are back on my computer in the house.. sure you don't want to see some fishing pic's ..lol

cheers
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: pics of QLD / Brisbane areas-window-1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.