Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wanted holiday rentals in brisbane with pool

wanted holiday rentals in brisbane with pool

Old May 23rd 2007, 11:37 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default wanted holiday rentals in brisbane with pool

Hi can any one help, we have a couple coming over to Brisbane and i do remember seeing threads on BE about some very well priced holiday apartments with a pool in and around Brisbane, they only want it for a week or two, can anyone advise me if they used any and what was it like, cost etc
Thanks for you help
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanted holiday rentals in brisbane with pool

Originally Posted by Trevski
Hi can any one help, we have a couple coming over to Brisbane and i do remember seeing threads on BE about some very well priced holiday apartments with a pool in and around Brisbane, they only want it for a week or two, can anyone advise me if they used any and what was it like, cost etc
Thanks for you help

Hi, we stayed at the Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments and they were lovely. We upgraded to the five star apartment which was lovely but the other ones did look clean and well maintained.

www.kangaroopoint.com

They are quite central in Brisbane, about 200 yards from the Gabba.

Rachel
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:16 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rachel

Do you know if they offered parking? I've had a look at their website, and can't find any mention of car parking, which will be an essential for me.

Thanks

chels
Old May 24th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Hi Rachel

Do you know if they offered parking? I've had a look at their website, and can't find any mention of car parking, which will be an essential for me.

Thanks

chels
Yep, its got its own undercover carpark for 5 star and there's outside parking for the other apartments.

Rachel
Old May 24th 2007, 12:22 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachel1978
Yep, its got its own undercover carpark for 5 star and there's outside parking for the other apartments.

Rachel
Thanks!
Old May 24th 2007, 3:03 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Try here for holiday and short term rentals:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...at=&p=10&o=def
Old May 24th 2007, 1:09 pm
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rachel1978
Hi, we stayed at the Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments and they were lovely. We upgraded to the five star apartment which was lovely but the other ones did look clean and well maintained.

www.kangaroopoint.com

They are quite central in Brisbane, about 200 yards from the Gabba.

Rachel

Thankyou for the help