Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under (repeat)

Wanted Down Under (repeat)

Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Default Wanted Down Under (repeat)

BBC 2 are showing repeats of Wanted Down Under every evening this week at 5.15pm. I know most of you may have already seen them but it may be useful for newbies. Happy viewing

minibelle
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:16 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted Down Under (repeat)

Originally Posted by minibelle
BBC 2 are showing repeats of Wanted Down Under every evening this week at 5.15pm. I know most of you may have already seen them but it may be useful for newbies. Happy viewing

minibelle
yes, I noticed that too. The format of the show drives me mad though - very repetitive
I will record it and fast forward the repeated bits
J x
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
yes, I noticed that too. The format of the show drives me mad though - very repetitive
I will record it and fast forward the repeated bits
J x
Can't stand the bit where they are watching the videos from family and friends.Some of them are really a guilt trip !
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:43 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reading fan
Can't stand the bit where they are watching the videos from family and friends.Some of them are really a guilt trip !
No wonder some decide not to go! Reality check or what?
IMHO you would think the families would want them to live their dream not guilt trip them into staying in UK!!
J x
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road

Fantastic, can't wait to watch it all again.

Ballesteros.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
No wonder some decide not to go! Reality check or what?
IMHO you would think the families would want them to live their dream not guilt trip them into staying in UK!!
J x

I second that, we were just talking about that last time.

How self absorbed can some people be? i'm gonna miss... im gonna miss that........ and so on

How about they say we will miss you loads but at least its only a flight away, Good luck... or words to that effect.

I thought this was a new one as its about New Zealand not Australia as was before.

Paul n Lisa
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:15 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the repeat...

The guilt trip by the relatives, was really done well today and it changed the woman's mind without a doubt!

Family has a lot to do with those who return home, or want to return home. Like PP said in another thread it's people sickness, not home sickness.

Her mother pulled a blinder!

What does anyone else think?

Ali
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:46 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

heres the link to the prog on bbc iplayer ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b008mggm/

and the scheduled progs they are repeating ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008pzmx/comingup

some are predictable and a tad annoying, but all give you something to think about ...
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:43 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
heres the link to the prog on bbc iplayer ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b008mggm/

and the scheduled progs they are repeating ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008pzmx/comingup

some are predictable and a tad annoying, but all give you something to think about ...
Greetings all.

The above link is only available if you are in the UK.....

Regards

Silverski
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

I really felt for the husband in tonights show, you could tell he really wanted it.

minibelle
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by minibelle
I really felt for the husband in tonights show, you could tell he really wanted it.

minibelle
yeah, really felt for him.

had a few tears when they were watching the vids oh was laughing his head off!! told him he'll shed a tear or two when the time comes!!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camacazi
yeah, really felt for him.

had a few tears when they were watching the vids oh was laughing his head off!! told him he'll shed a tear or two when the time comes!!!

I cry every time they play the video's, dont know why, my family are all supportive, my brother is already there and my parents have applied for their own visa. It must be hard when your family wants you to stay but you know its best to go.

minibelle
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:41 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coops432
I second that, we were just talking about that last time.

How self absorbed can some people be? i'm gonna miss... im gonna miss that........ and so on

How about they say we will miss you loads but at least its only a flight away, Good luck... or words to that effect.

I thought this was a new one as its about New Zealand not Australia as was before.

Paul n Lisa
The last series included New zealand and australia.

Kaye
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road

i never seen the first few so thought it was new... oops

Cheers i enjoyed the first showing so repeats are still good

Paul
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Another sad one tonight, really felt for her she wanted it so badly, (know how she feels)

minibelle