Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Want to move from uk to oz- help!!!

Want to move from uk to oz- help!!!

Old Oct 14th 2012, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Rob12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Want to move from uk to oz- help!!!

Hi, me n my partner want to move to oz from uk. We are both 23 and work full time. I am a carpenter and my gf is an office worker/ customer service.
I have checked how many points I score for a skilled migration visa and I score 55 and I know I have to get 60. My partner does not have any of the mentioned wanted skills. Can you advise us what we can do???
Many thanks
Old Oct 14th 2012, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want to move from uk to oz- help!!!

You need to get more points, hard to suggest options as you have not provided the breakdown of the points you do have, perhaps do this? You might want to shoot for 65 too as nobody with 60 has been invited to apply yet, although it is early days.
Old Oct 14th 2012, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

swc132994 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Want to move from uk to oz- help!!!

Although not really necessary unless you need points which it sounds like you do. Have you considered doing the IELTS test. if you get an overall score of 8 you will get 20 points.
I did this and got an 8 with little revsion as it is an English test.Cost is about £125.