Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

want a job any job in brisbane, which agencies

want a job any job in brisbane, which agencies

Old Nov 27th 2009, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of
Default want a job any job in brisbane, which agencies

hello everyone.
i moved to brisbane three weeks ago and have had no luck on the job front. my profesion (town planner) is flat, nothing there. i have been to agencies but they have been no help. not sure if have been contacting the right ones there are so many. i would be a happy temp in an office, cleaning, waitressin... any ideas where to go?
thanks
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: want a job any job in brisbane, which agencies

Have you tried this site - Lots of jobs on here, just put your area in, I've put Brisbane in but you can expand on it if your want to.

http://mycareer.com.au/jobseeker/sea...58&sq=brisbane

Also local papers, joining local club for sports, hobbies etc and meeting people you often get to hear about it this way or are offered work.

Good luck

Last edited by Wendy66; Nov 27th 2009 at 3:02 am.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

katietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant future

register with Brisbane City Council here: http://employment.brisbane.qld.gov.a...W&sLanguage=en

Gold Coast City Council jobs newsletter here:
http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/news...subscribe.aspx

Planning Institute Australia have a vacancies page here:
http://www.planning.org.au/index.php...171&Itemid=120

I got my construction job through Hill McGlynn in Brisbane and would highly recommend them.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

Try www.bryron.com.au - they are a "catch all" listing of all jobs. I have seen many planner jobs on there.

Best of luck

TD
Old Nov 27th 2009, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

thanks everyone for your comments. i will take a look at thoes website and hope something comes up. cheers