Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wanna go all over

Wikiposts

wanna go all over

Old Oct 24th 2001, 10:05 am
Just Joined

sure is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there This is Sure from India. I am a 26 yrs old Male who hv a dream of going all over the world and watch the beauty of nature and the peoples there....but as u all know thats not so easy...can anyone there who can help me in providing free accomodatin at his place for few days.......If i can do anything for u i will love to do it ....If any body wants to come with me he/she is most welcomed

Pls reply me at [email protected]

Take care n keep smiling

Reply ASAP...

Sure....
Old Oct 24th 2001, 12:22 pm
Pat

If only life was that easy, people so trusting and we had not a care in the world !!

Good luck

--
To reply to my message please remove from my address, I hate Spam Mail !!!!

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 25th 2001, 5:13 am
Just Joined

sure is an unknown quantity at this point

If u will hv faith then its everything n if u dont then there is nothing..anyway all the best for ur thoughts...

take care of urself

Originally posted by Pat
If only life was that easy, people so trusting and we had not a care in the world !!

Good luck

--
To reply to my message please remove from my address, I hate Spam Mail !!!!

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:05 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all
Default Re: wanna go all over

Originally Posted by sure
Hi there This is Sure from India. I am a 26 yrs old Male who hv a dream of going all over the world and watch the beauty of nature and the peoples there....but as u all know thats not so easy...can anyone there who can help me in providing free accomodatin at his place for few days.......If i can do anything for u i will love to do it ....If any body wants to come with me he/she is most welcomed

Take care n keep smiling

Reply ASAP...

Sure....
best of luck
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Please contact my cousin [email protected] who owns properties all over the globe and he will gladly help you in exchange for your bank details. He will even throw in a 15% share of my late Uncle's $75million oil legacy ...

Good luck.

Originally Posted by sure

Take care n keep smiling

Reply ASAP...

Sure....
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Please contact my cousin [email protected] who owns properties all over the globe and he will gladly help you in exchange for your bank details. He will even throw in a 15% share of my late Uncle's $75million oil legacy ...

Good luck.
Not bad, a sense of humour at last !!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:33 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eintracht
Not bad, a sense of humour at last !!!!!
its rare here