Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interesting Website

Interesting Website

Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:36 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all
Default Interesting Website

nationmaster.com

Interesting the UK has a Lower Murder rate than Oz and Oz has One of the largest number of rapes
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting Website

Originally Posted by Breezey
nationmaster.com

Interesting the UK has a Lower Murder rate than Oz and Oz has One of the largest number of rapes

Very interesting, if you look up Drug Crimes Australia doesn't come in the top 50 but Norway is top followed by Switzerland and New Zealand.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nationmaster.com

i have notice u seem to do a lot anti oz posts, any reason for that?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:34 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

nationmaster.com

Oz has One of the largest number of rapes
The UK has a huge amount of unreported rapes, so the stat are probably a bit skewed.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:15 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
The UK has a huge amount of unreported rapes, so the stat are probably a bit skewed.
Im sure a lot of countries have a huge amount of unreported Rapes not only the UK.
SOAPYs question still stands I think and whats more...who cares, its not like we live in IRAQ or anything like that! No country is going to be "better" for everything is it?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:34 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Anastasia Beaverhausen]The UK has a huge amount of unreported rapes

so does Oz
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:43 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Probably just one of the excommunicated back with a new username...
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:01 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

really interesting...
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

nationmaster.com

You mean 0.015 people per 1000 in Aus compared to 0.014 per thousand in UK.

Well woopy doo, I better get on the next plane back home.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:39 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
think hes trying to single handedly put all us Poms off going to Oz.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:41 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms

I think Fraser & Rachael did a better job with there redbacks
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
I think Fraser & Rachael did a better job with there redbacks
LOL missed that one thankfully :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:54 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Putting my fingers in my ears and humming so i can still go ( even if its is with a pinto wine swillin wife )
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Putting my fingers in my ears and humming so i can still go ( even if its is with a pinto wine swillin wife )
Hey she blames living with you for that be nice to her do you hear, then maybe she'll cut down to halves
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:59 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey she blames living with you for that be nice to her do you hear, then maybe she'll cut down to halves
I polish my halo every day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.