Walkers Crisps

Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Walkers Crisps

I don't miss too much here, but I really do miss walkers crisps. I have been to their web site and lodged a comment asking them to consider manufacturing them here. So come on all of you, go to their web site and do the same, maybe if enough of us do it they might listen.

Jo

In cloud cookoo land
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:32 am
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Walkers Crisps

Originally Posted by joho
I don't miss too much here, but I really do miss walkers crisps. I have been to their web site and lodged a comment asking them to consider manufacturing them here. So come on all of you, go to their web site and do the same, maybe if enough of us do it they might listen.

Jo

In cloud cookoo land
I can get them a $2.00 a bag in a shop Bondi Junction.
At that price I'm adjusting to local Smiths 'chips' fast!!

Dinky
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:39 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joho

Jo

In cloud cookoo land
Maybe this will keep you going on those long non Walkers crisps nights.

Walkers Crisps

or

More crisp info

Rich
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:59 am
I liek beer

DevMountain is an unknown quantity at this point

You can get 'Smiths Crisps' here - they are made by Walkers.

I miss Hula Hoops
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:11 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

About a year ago i went into a BP servo (petrol station) near Bondi and every kind of Walkers crisps were lined up on the shelves with all the other brands, but i cant for the lif eof me remember where it was now!!! Shame as i am moving to that area in 3 weeks time. I'll have to go on a servo tour to find it again.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
About a year ago i went into a BP servo (petrol station) near Bondi and every kind of Walkers crisps were lined up on the shelves with all the other brands, but i cant for the lif eof me remember where it was now!!! Shame as i am moving to that area in 3 weeks time. I'll have to go on a servo tour to find it again.
Maybe you was just dreaming.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:10 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cranni
Maybe you was just dreaming.
LOL.. no, no, my daughter was with me i have a witness!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road

The Smiths Crinkle Cut Original are the BEST ever - would definatley miss them if i ever move FROM Oz - not likely to move though
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Betty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond repute

MMMMMM pickled onion Monster munch
Old Oct 29th 2005, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Betty Boot
MMMMMM pickled onion Monster munch
wotsits..i miss wotsits..and frazzals...and walkers french fries wocsester sauce flavour!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 1:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by little miss c
wotsits..i miss wotsits..and frazzals...and walkers french fries wocsester sauce flavour!

Cheezels are similar to wotsits only much larger and a different shape
Old Oct 29th 2005, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Cheezels are similar to wotsits only much larger and a different shape
nah (as ozzies say!) i tried but don't like...just not the same! still at least i dont eat crisps all day now! or is it chips!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Give me Twisties any day.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 7:41 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

At about 30g of fat per bag...you'd do best not to eat crisps at all

R
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:50 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

we've been eating Smiths crisps, much nicer than Walkers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.